Tuesday, September 30, 2008

sighhh...wat i did wrongly lar??

sighhh...
duno wat da hell is wrong wit her...
cum and say dat i am fake...
alto she didnt say it directly...
but she said it indirectly...
said dat i never admit my faults,
and throw all faults to others...
and keep blaming others...
T____T i reli didnt...
haizzzz...
she said when i said i am stupid reli stupid to be used by others,
is scolding and blaming others who used me...
i duno how can she tink on her own...
but i reli never tink like dat T____T
if i reli do...
i dun nid to cry until da eyes swell when being use...
haizzzz...
juz bcoz of those lil things....
when i said i am stupid....

somemore said wat i wrote in my blog...
is scolding others indirectly...
haizzz...
tis is y i move my blog from msn to blogger...
so she wont read...
how innocent T_______T

keep saying dat she knew me for so long..
and know i wont be dat gud lar...
-____-
(not reli know me...a year only..)
and say dat when i say i am bad...
is not sincere and is fake...
juz to show others dat i am sincere...
omgggg T____T so hurt when she said dat...
haizzzz...
wat?
she said she knew me for so long..
she know i wont admit dat i am bad tis and dat..
T_____T wat she know bout me lar....
duno den keep telling nonsense and slander me...
haizzzz...
how pity of me....
i reli felt guilty when i said it...
i reli felt i am bad when i said it...
i reli...
reli...
do....
i reli do for all those thing....

if not den misuds wit my meanings...
i said "me again"
den she tink dat i blaming dat she bring out everything to talk bout...
actually im blaming dat me who cause da arguments again...
i juz duno wat to say when u say all those...
so i said dat...
-__- who knows...
got misuds...
when i explain somemore keep insist dat i wont feel guilty...
and wont tink dat i am wrong -___-
goshhhh...
haizzzz....
haizzzzzz.....
i swear lar T____T
anything lar...
i know i am untrustworthy lar...
den u tink until da day i die dat how am i lar...
use ur imagination...
and create me...
an evil one...

she juz keep tinking on her own dat how am i...
lazy to explain oso...
explain adi she will still fight bak...

No comments: