Tuesday, September 30, 2008

happy birthday to me??is happy?? (13 March 2008 | 12.44 AM)

hmmm....
13th march is my birthday...
early in da morning get quite alot of wishes...
but...
im still tinking dat..
is dat happy?
i wished cynthia...
and finally...
she reply me...
i dun tink she is angry wit me anymore?
is gud news den...
but....
quite alot of ppl forgot too...
all of my family member...
-_- ok is hillarious...
when i ask my mum "mami, where is my birthday cake"
she replied "har?today is ur birth??later ask dadi to buy u a cake"
den when my dad is bak,
they sit in da living room..watching tv...like normal...
suddenly my mum tell my dad,
"ur daughter juz now ask me where is her birthday cake"
and again..my dad respond
"HAR???!!today is ur birth???"
-____-
ok..and my bro...
dun nid to tell anything...
he din wish me at all...
he juz rmb to call and talk wit his gf...
and...so lucky dat,
my cousin sis,
a cousin who live in shelter,
rmb my birth,
and gave me a present too...
i wanted to say thanks...
but...when i saw her...i cant open my mouth,
since i seldom talk to her...
is reli hard for me...
hope dat,she will get my msg..."thanks..."
ok...now...
net fren...hmmm..alot wish me,
since they saw it from frenster...
reality fren...
juz some of them wish me...
or i shud say,
juz 1 of them?
since i went to her house...
and she asked me "wat is da date today?"
and i answered "13th"
and den "happy birthday..."
others...mayb they tink dat b4,they already celebrate for me,
so is not necessary to wish me?-__-
but im quite care for it...
my childhood fren,
da one who same age wit me..
more talented...
-__- i saw her on9,
i ask her is dat she forgot my birth,
she tell me 'no lar"
den she tell me happy birthday,
den i said "it pass for ages...now already 15th march.."
she said "where got " -____-
bcoz is already 12.22am...so consider as 15th march ar...
den somemore ask me..
wow...ur birthday is in "white valentine"???
-____- den i tell her my birth is 13th, not 14th...
den she somemore ask me "not meh?"
-____- said like my own birthday i duno...
still so shamless tell me dat she is my childhood fren,
16 years we together,
i rmb her birth,
she dun rmb mine -___-
in her mind only got valentine...
reli helpless...
ok now...
for my precious zong..
do until so obvious,
still dun rmb dat is my birthday -_-
da worse thing is...
today she told me dat she still tinking dat tis month is feb...
dat nite, i ask her to acc me,
wednesday midnite,
aka, 12th march nite,
and midniet is 13th march...
she keep asking for da reason y i must choose dat day,
i didnt tell her...
i said dat i will tell after thursday...
i requested,
to listen to her..on mic...juz background sound dat i wan...
nth more dat i expect...
but she do smth out of my expectation...
she speak on mic...
makes me feel happy...
but sudenly she wanna show me on cam too..
i rejected her..
since i know,
jean is watching...
i dun wan any arguement happen...
but..she insist to show me...
and...
in fact,
i wanted to c it so much...
so at last...i accepted...
and...it reli happens...
as i said,
-___- my instinct is strong...
eat up all my time...
solving their prob..
and i juz can keep quiet...
sitting there to watch her...
i duno wat shud i express at dat time,
is happy?or sad?
den...she wanted to sleep...
so...end...
and thursday nite, aka, 13th march, nite....
she came on9 lately...
and...
still didnt wish me yet..
but is reli in my expectation..
since i know dat she is forgetful...
so i told her at friday nite...
no..i didnt mention...
i juz wrote on my pm..
only she rmb...
and keep saying omg -____-
and tell me alot...
i tot da first thing she shud do is say "happy birthday" =.=
is reli...swt...
hmmmm...
is juz alil request....to chat wit u....
y cant i get it?
is it my fault?
is dat sinful?to grab u away from jean juz a nite?
anite ...juz anite...reli short period..not reli enuff 3 hours...
y juz cant satisfy me...
reli...super...hyper...small request...
haizzz...
im wondering,
y ppl...juz simply say it,
and they can get it,
me?
i beg and requested alot..
but...juz get reject...
request until..now..i hav phobia adi -_-
dun dare to request even i wanted it sooo sooo much...
is super sad for me,
when heard dat she is showing others...
for jean...
can watch almost everyday...
can hear almost everyady too...
me?once aweek?no...
once a month?mayb...sometimes...
once a half year?indeed....
duno wat to do...
speechless reli...
last year my birth is kinda upset,
same as tis year too..
nth change...
is still da same...
cant help it...wat can i do?
singing landy wen's "wish myself happy birthday"???
insane... -____-
and lastly..
thanks jean...
i know dat u forgot my birth anyway...
bcoz u saw my pm...
only u rmb -___-
but still thanks dat u still wan to wish me...
my ....
wat shud i regard u as?
my ex-best close net fren?
yea...
it is...
thanks for ur sms too...
while i am playing games...
ur sms...
reli shocked me..
until my heart beat until so fast -.-
bcoz is reli...
hard to describe dat feeling ar..
juz like...
scare or smth?
i duno...
den da heart beating non stop =.=
anyway..thanks yea...alto u dun rmb...my fren...

No comments: