Tuesday, September 30, 2008

hearbroken..... moody.......( 6 January 2008 | 3.48 AM)

pai seh..
i realize dat,
today i got alot of thing to talk about -.-
hmmmm...
now more romantic -.-
romantic until dump me...
to be a mental gal,
look at da convo...
but no one replying...
and do nth there...
juz can..
wait...
wait again....
(my "hobby")
start from 2.43am...
no one is responding in any conversation -.-
either skype or msn,
either is jean or zong......
until i type ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ,
den finally,
she replied,
blkasdjfkljsdf,
s;alkdjfkljiej,
jjlpop,
asldfkjfj...
something like dat -.-
since no time to rely me...
both of them bzy chatting -.-
da middle person...
is reli...
being dump =___=
anyway...
use to it adi...
always like dat wat...
from 2.43am, until 3.01am...
only bak..
dun wait till i die adi only bak??
den...
"3 second bye bye" come and "visit" me again...
rushing....
and jean chasing....
din reli...
bye bye-ing...
-_____-
heartbroken...
im reli useful,
to be dat middle person...
somemore wan to sacrifice...
until sick...
cool =.=
haizzz...
i got a bad day..
i shud say,
sux day...
da whole week..
sadness,
pls dun come and find me again...
i got no time to tink for tis..
im form4 student,
i nid to study for my SPM...
pls...
from standard 6 until form3...
bcoz of all these,
makes my result...
so sux..
no mood to study at all..
i reli wan to get rid of these...
i cant disgrace again in my SPM...
i dun wan tink anymore...
is reli..
frustrating...
haizzz..
all i can do,
is juz sigh...
for my life....
pls leave me alone....
happiness are always short....
and sadness are always long.....

No comments: