Tuesday, September 30, 2008

haizzzz....Y?! reli despair....im dying~~ ( 16 January 2008 | 2.54 PM)

i so wish dat i could runaway from da fact -.-
so wish dat once i step out from my house and da car came and bang me....
so i wont be dat frustrate.....
these days oso din concentrate while teacher teaching...
she teach,
my frens listen,
and i tinking tis and dat...
-.- when tink about dat case...
juz can use one word to describe,
sigh~~~
keep sigh until my fren said dat im annoying =.=
ask me to keep quiet..
today on9 early in da morning while waiting 4 da time to walk to skool...
tinking to be happy bcoz last nite already enuff tinking all of dat...
and actually already forgot dat case da next day when i wake up...
but..
problem comes again...
haizzzz...
dat case again....
datz y i keep sigh like dat,
go to skool like a dead meat,
my fren talk to me,
i juz hmmmm...ooo...swt....
den my fren ask,
y r u moody everyday when early in da morning at skool??
den i look at her,
and sigh again...-____-
den reach my class,
sit at my place,
and lay on the table like a dead meat again..
(bcoz last nite didnt sleep well..keep tinking about dat...haizzz)
den start singing,
and Choi ask me "y all the songs dat u sing is so sad yea?" -.-
and at last i told her wat happen...
den she said "juz forget it "
after dat,
keep sigh until after recess time...
she said to me "joey, i tell u something...actually u dun nid to be dat frust..if she reli appreciate u, n tink dat u r important to her,she already find u...since she tinks dat u r not important to her, so wat for u be dat sad bcoz of her??and care her dat much??"
den i juz, keep quiet....
haizzzz....

No comments: