Tuesday, September 30, 2008

sry dat i couldnt do anything.... (31 May 2008 | 10.13 PM)

haizzzz...
yesterday...
i know i didnt bring da clothes bak to da house..
is my fault...
but for da phone thing...
i didnt hang up...
yea i forget...
everyone can be forgetful...
y not me??
is not a big deal...
u said others canot call to our house...
we hav mobile...
if they reli find us for urgent thing,
i tink they can call to our mobile...
is reli not a big deal...
u wanna scold bout da clothes thing den u scold bout it...
y u can relate da phone to da clothes??
i know u r fed up...
i oso cant help it...
u ever ask me...
wat i contribute to tis house...
and i dint answer u...
bcoz i know dat i never contribute anything...
even studies...
i oso cant do it well...
all i know to do is juz on9,wait and chat...
and today...
i wanna ask...
even sleep oso my fault??
u r hungry and waiting for mum to cum bak...
u can call her wat...
i juz forget to pass msg...
yea is my fault to forget again...
actually i wanna tell when u cum out from ur room...
but u straight away walk to somewhere...
i going to call u when u coming out...
i wanna explain to u...
but i dun tink it helps...
u wanna scold den let it be...
all i can do is juz keep quiet...
and let u scold...
and i told u dat i will exercise for today...
u scold me dat i break my promise and went to sleep...
actually i reli wanted to exercise...
i juz having headache,
so i plan to sleep awhile...
who knows i can sleep for 3 hours??
u didnt call me...
and u put da blame on me...
u said u nid my help when u service da air cond...
u didnt call me too...
and u scold me again...
how would i know dat u nid my help??
when u r angry...
u can make one thing bcome many...
can relate to everything dat isnt my fault...
sorry to say dat i bcome so forgetful...
i oso duno y i bcome so forgetful...
wat u all ask me to do...
all i forgot...
but wat my frens ask me to do...
ask me to help them download tis and dat...
all i rmb...and i do it for them..
my heart isnt at home??
everyday tinking tis and dat...
i oso duno y i bcome like tis...
not helping mum to do chores...
forgetting everything that they ask me to do...
sry...
reli sry....
i know i didnt do anything for da home...
i shudnt be live in tis wonderful house??
LOL juz now when eating at outside...
da aunty told us dat those indian at da next table were crazy...
they hav gun...
at dat time i was tinking to get shot by them...
how nice if they reli do...
and i cant die...
and my parents dun nid to worry bout me anymore...
im reli a burden...
i shud go to hell...
such unfilial and uselss daughter....
having such a nice family but didnt appreciate...
everyday do nth at home...
nth...
reli nth...
i didnt ease ur prob but adding more and more...
i shudnt be born in tis family...>.<
wasted....

No comments: