Tuesday, September 30, 2008

WAT THE HELL???!!! (5 Jan 2008 | 1:39 AM)

-.- i hate my life..
wat the hell is all these...
cant reli uds...
i already enuff frustrate,
but still keep adding prob to me...
cant they juz stop all these???
and let me be peace for awhile???
first,is bout my form4 class stuff...
80% posibility cant apply to account class...
dat headmistress is such a bias!!!
u hate chinese and indian ur business,
pls dun play wit our future....
second, bout dat son of a bitch...
suddenly come and find me and ask who is my dear...
when i said i got no dear den he said "fuk u" and ask me dun lie,
den i tell him is my fren...den he said fuk u again...
cant my fren be my dear???
we calling each other like dat oso wat...
after dat ask me dat is my fren pretty anot,
he wan her phone number,
den i said is not pretty,
den he said fuk u again...=_=
den i ask him "u said like i juz can makes fren wit pretty gals"
den he answer me "yea of coz" =_=
reli speechless...i duno y will tis kind of son of a bitch will exist in tis world...
keep fuking around like dat,
i wondering did his mum teach him not to fuk around like tis??
so damn RUDE!!!
hate guys....they sux...except for my bro and dad....
third...sensetive topic...-.- haizzz...
is there any rules dat is,
u can spread ppl's thing around,
but others cant do da same as u??
is dat fair??
try to tink about it...
and i oso din scold u,
i oso din angry wit u,
wat for u go and scold her???
even she din tell me,
i still know dat u will tell her...
bcoz ....
as u said,
she is important to u...
i already bet dat u will tell her...
so wat the hell is wrong wit u??
juz off9 without telling anything...
cant i leave conflict for one day??
y must i hav to face such conflict everyday???
already enuff....
and tired for tis...
from 12 years old until now,
i am already 16!!
still da same....
din change b4....

No comments: