Tuesday, September 30, 2008

wat the hell -.-" (7 January 2008 | 11.25 PM)

-.- juz now...
at skype...
showing zong's pic to my lao po -.-
bcoz i duno which photo dat she mentioning..
so i show her at skype one by one -.-
but all the pic dat i post oso not da one dat she mention...
and so coincidence,
zong is there...
so she saw all...
tot i playing wit her pic...
in fact i am not -.-"
and she ask me to stop showing,
but i haven get dat pic yet..
so i still continue show until duno wat happen,
suddenly jean come and find me...
ask me stop play wit her pic...
and respect her...
said like i dun respect her...-.-"
den keep protecting her,
tell me dat if i wanna scold den scold her alone,
dun scold zong....(-___- so romantic yea..)
and i explain until vomit blood,
but they r still da same..
misunderstanding reli can kill all of my cells -.-
actually i juz wanna look at da pic dat my lao po mentioned -.-
but get slander like tis...
haizzz...
makes me moody+frustrated again...
already very frust wit my skool stuff,
come bak home tot i can on9 happily but prob comes again...
haizzz...
always like dat...from dat day until today...
everyday oso like dat...
cant i be happy even one day??
haizzzzz....
i hate it when ppl slander me -.-
T________T
after that keep argue about dat topic,
wasting time -____-
haizzzz...
MOODYYYYYYYYYY >.<"
protect her den protect lor -.-
"pian bang mar pian bang" lor...
no nid deny one -.-
i oso know adi wat...
at there beg me dun play wit her pic -.-
i reli din play -.-
i juz wanna know da pic dat she mentioning...
haizzzz...
is it something wrong wit dat??
cant i know??
and i already very understanding,
msn got alot of ppl...
so i show at skype -.-
no one is at skype there....
haizzzzzz....
no idea...
my life...
wreck...
last nite den giv my dad shout like hell...
even da spacing is not enuff big for da signature oso wan to shout at me -.-
even is not my fault dat my bro haven borrow da microsoft office cd come bak,
still hav to get shout by my dad -.-
and my bro...
wow...
after i get shout and after i done all..
only he come and ask me whether wan dat cd anot -.-
reli...
speechless...
den today,
prob again...
reli nth special wit my life....
all the same...
conflict like to stick wit me -_____-
both jean and zong most romantic one -.-
got prob den da "honey" help her settle haaa....
watch sunset and sunrise together not enuff,
somemore wan to gang up and misuds me -.-
how nice ....=.=
reli very tired...
almost everyday only slept for few hours only...
if got enuff chat den i will leave early...
but...
hav to wait them to reply like dat...
-.- of coz will be late...
since is not enuff.....
TIRED~~~
flu again...
haizzzzz....
always like dat...
not enuff slumber den sickness come visit me...-.-
last word and oso my favorite,
HAIZZZZZZ~~~

No comments: