Tuesday, September 30, 2008

im reli sorry.... (13 September 2008)

im here to say sorry...
juz realize dat i am a burden for all of u...
of coz not my reality fren...
for them..i am useful...
but my msn buddies...
which i always complain non stop to them...
from beggining until ending...
is reli...never ends....
i knew im annoying,irritating....and alot...dat keep complaining without let others to talk....
i knew tis for ages actually...
but when u tell me...
juz waking me up from my "dream"...
dream dat about they willing to be my listener...
as a conclusion...
there r no one willing to be my listener...
juz to entertain me...
and dun bear to reject me...
reli sorry for dat...
and im oso sorry for being selfish...
keep talking bout mine without giving u a chance to talk bout urs...
is not like wat u said dat im not interested or ur story isnt interesting...
juz dat....
u didnt start ur topic...
so i tink on my own (again) dat there r no topic...
so i keep on telling and telling...
but duno dat actually u dun wanna listen at all...
i dun wanna continue it since u said u wanna bath...
dun wan to pull u anymore....
im juz torturing u...
and oso wasting ur time....
me...tis kind of ppl...shudnt be living in tis earth...
juz wasting da sources of d earth...
wasting da money of my parents.....
wasting da space...
wasting everything...
weeeeeeeeeeee shud go to suicide....
im reli useless...
and being a burden for everyone...
troubling and torturing everyone....
how sinful i am....
listening to "sad thing" and "make up" (1st shop of coffee prince OST)
"nam taa" keeps flowing non stop....
luckily~~~no one wasnt there...
thank you dat my grandma stayed overnite at her son's house...
im still sorry.......
for wat i did.....

No comments: