Tuesday, September 30, 2008

GOOD!!!NICE!!!COOL!!!and speechless -.- ( 15 January 2008 | 12:46 AM)

OMG HOW NICE ???!!!
WAT THE F**K LARRRRR
zong went to hospital....
and i duno anything...
wat the hell??
only know it when she reply my sms???
jean somemore said dat is not her job to tell me??
in such a SERIOUS CASE man...
u shud uds???
so u not planning to tell me until i find it out by myself???
and somemore ask me dun sms her..
bcoz dun wan let me know???
is a secret???
or wat???
when i tell u,
u somemore ask me "y u go and sms her?"
is dat right???
ok...
my fault to sms her??
all my fault
IM SORRY!!!
and wat if i duno??
i hav to purposely wake up early???
and wait for zong to chat again??
HOW STUPID??!!!
canot wait for her,
and duno wats going on...
not everybody is like u...
easily angry...
jealousy...
even angry oso hav to look at da situation wat??!!!
r u so childish??
i reli duno hav to use wat word to describe my mood now...
sory for to be rude...
i dun wish to...
but...
anything....

No comments: