Tuesday, September 30, 2008

stupid me...LOL!!! real stupid...( 7 June 2008 | 8.12 PM)

lol...
LOL!!!
i shud know dat u wont cum...
lol is so fun and happy...
who still rmb me??
except me...
dat tink of her...
even hanging out wit frens at the theme park...
how stupid...
i know u wont cum...
but still waiting...
lol duno which planet i cum from...
reli stupid...
first time c XD
wait da whole day...
looking forward ...
but unluckily...
wat i thought and tink is juz a dream...
it wont happen hahahaha
hmmmm...
i tink u r wrong too...
u said u cant live without chatting wit me 4 days...
but i tink...
now u can...
lol..as long as she is there har?
always break promises...
oooo yea,promises are made to be broken...
hmmmm...mayb i shudnt say dat u broke promise?
since u din say dat u promise me u will cum on9 in da following day..
u juz said dat u will cum on the first day ...lol
den ur sentence "cant live without chatting wit me " ...
makes me dissapointed...
wat a nice sentence...
is reli nice to hear though...XD
oh yea...
cant blame u too..
i juz rmb dat im not important at all...
who would tink of me ??
lol...
mai sam kan...
noi jai...
wahhh anything....
somemore so enjoy at outside...
of coz wont tink of me ^^
dumping me here...
i dun mind...
but...
broke my heart and dump me here...
without "healing" it...
ehhh???is dat right??wondering too...
but for me is unacceptable...
wat i said is da best..."dun cum better"
lol...hurt me lesser...
actually when talking bout da dream content...
is da first step of healing...
but...unfortunately...
her battery toooooooooo obedient....
until wan my heart to reak sooooo much...
lol aha mayb u will tink dat u did nth wrong...and i would like to tell u too..
yea u did nth wrong...im da one who having prob...so dun care me de...XD
im crazy like tis...no one will uds my feeling...
lol and ur msg...at first is nic to read...
oh yea shud thx dat u inform me dat laptop battery is finish...
but da following about how fun u r wit jean...
lol...it makes my heart bleed again...
if u wanna send tis...i suggest u to not send and save da credit ^^
is wasted...to be use like tis...u didnt say anything further and said dat ur bak is broke,
jean is too heavy...ok...tis will make me misuds and all...
and i duno wat is happening...and wat will i tink??guddddd ill tink anything would happen to both of u...on the bed?lol
i told u everytime when u teling me bout jean tis jean dat...i said dat i dun wanwan to know...
but u like to shareeeeeee ok thx for sharing...
i wont be happy for dat...
and too lucky dat when da msg delivered....everyone is at home...
i cant bash anything as i like ^^
and mayb u din notice dat i dun like to hear??or u like to share wit me too much XD
lol is not ur fault too...is my prob...
and here....
i shd thx dat i still hav yuri to acc me and heal my broken heart...
if not i dun tink only my heart is broken...
i duno wat ill do next...
after hitting da wall...hmmmm...
oh yea...da method dat i would like to choose as always...
run to da road wahahahhahaha...
can claim bak some money from insurance...
is such a nice method XD
and sleep in da hospital...
dun nid to go skool...mayb 1 week again??
wow....nice idea...support ^^V
aha...at here wanna thanks Yan,Judy,Sachiko...-_- one of da name...
she has too much nick -__-
alto she is not reading tis blog...
i shud say no one will read tis...XD
if she is not here acc me at dat time...
duno wat i will do again other than hitting da wall ^^
arigato kozaimasuu...
glad to hav such fren ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

her replies:

Joey..why did u bring all things to think like this? Why do u think that there will be nobody come to read this? I always read ur friendship..But never commented. All the things that u wished to do, bashing anything or claim back the money from the insurance, please stop all thinking about those. For what? Is it worth already? I'm with her doesn't mean that I'll not care or neglect u..I still treat u as I always did, didn't change anything at all. I admit that I didn't come online that much on the days that she was here with me, cos I don't wanna have problems with her, anytime I wish to use skype or msn, even u r not online, even chatting with friends, she still became so angry because she wishes me to spend the time with her, it's not so easy to come here visit me like this, needs money, needs time..But I can chat with any friends anytime. After she went back, I have time with my friends and with u as well..I didn't ever think of dumping u. U should know that how important u r, to me. If not? I wouldn't go and argue with her just because of u, everytime we argued, all is because of u, did u know that?All is still the same, my feeling to u still hasn't changed, and no way to be change. I tell u, if I dont care,I wouldn't waste my time on reading something so long long long in this friendship and i dont usually waste my time on reading someone's business too. Because u r important to me, don't misunderstand me, I really feel unhappy that I didn't chat with u for many days and I TRIED to come but at those time when I came, I didnt see u online and she wanted me to not use msn and skype. I hope that u'll understand what I feel to u, I can feel that u r getting cold to me but I cannot help it..But I still love u as I ever did and will not be decreased forever. Wo Ai Ni, Lim Joe Ee

No comments: