Tuesday, September 30, 2008

weeee!!! thanks dadi ^^( 12 September 2008 | 9.27 PM)



weeeeee bought my w910i luuuu...^^
of coz...
wanna thanks to my papa lar....
hehehehe...
actually wanna buy w610i...
duno wat happen to him...
so nice on dat day...
aiii haven specify da date...
9/9/2008...
nice number....XD
using tis font color...
dat means my w910i is oso tis color...
havana bronze...
wahahahaha...-_-
ok..lots of craps...
but still pain in my heart lar...
RM855 T_______T
reli expensive...
for me..
hahahhahaa...
is reli waste lar...
but i reli luv my w910i lar....
hahahahhaa...
hmmmm after get my phone oso din say "thank you" to dadi oso...
felt awkward to tell lar...
aiiiii...
but i can tell her ^^
thank you dat comes from da heart..
hoho..
thank you lar dadi!!!!
wahahahahhaa...
thank you gohonzon???
thank you mami...
thank you everyone dat related...XD

No comments: