Tuesday, September 30, 2008

i wish dat i could be selfish.... ( 10 April 2008 | 2.04 AM)

im reli tired wit tis...
she expect and wan more and more from u...
and i juz can keep quiet...
even though i wan...
but i juz can stand aside and request nth...
y do i hav to act like ur affair??
hav to hide here and there??
when both having voice conversation,
i hav to go away...
and tell u dat im sleepy,wanna sleep,
and in fact i am not??
i hav so many excuse for everytime...
i dun wan to c it...
and i dun wish to c it too...
i dun wish to c dat when u dump me...
i hate it so much...
i dun mind getting delay response..
reli...
but i hate da words...
dat u use to entertain me....
im confusing...
i duno wat d hell dat i wan...
yea...im glad+happy+lucky dat i get ur luv...
and my name is in ur msn nick...
im super happy when saw dat...
happy to c it when u care for me,miss and luv me like tis...
but...
i will tink dat im unlucky??
since i cant get to c or hear u,
even how much i wan...
but she could...
alto she cant own ur luv??
wat is tis??
lol?!am i expecting too much??
or gone insane adi??
i duno...
i duno wat to describe me...
is like...
sometimes tis sometimes dat...
even myself oso cant figure out is tis a gud news or bad one....

No comments: