Tuesday, September 30, 2008

sacrifices??? ( 22 July 2008 | 8:36 PM)

u might tink dat...
telling u is showing off...
but for me...
it isnt...
even dun tell...
i still can live...
bcoz wat i did is wat i wanted to...
and datz my will...
is not like doing it purposely to let u know it...
there are still lots of thing behind...
which u didnt know...
well...
repeating doesnt mean dat showing off...
juz wan u to care for me...
or pity me...
things dat i wan since i was born...
"care"
even fake one ill still be happy...
one word to describe...
"silly"
i wont say dat i sacrifice alot??
but at least...
i do...
even a lil...
still name as sacrifice...
juz bcoz we arent reality peenong...
datz da reason u din c it from me??
ppl who saw me in reality...
ppl who r staying wit me...
know everything dat i did...
even i never tell??
but da one i do for...
not going to feel it...
even alil...
1 word to describe d above passage...
"CRAPS"
any sacrifices are sincere....
which is from anyone...
datz y it name as sacrifice??
without expecting anything???
2 diff position...
who am i for u??
observe from:
outside: net fren
inside: reality fren
who r u for me??
observe from:
outside:net fren
inside: ........ anything???which involves luv...
conclusion...
still a net fren...
alto in our heart it isnt...
how bout her??
for u?
u for her??
conclusion???
try to tink bak...
wat u did??
wat i did???
wat she did???
is all...
sacrifices...
juz like wat u said...
things dat canot be compare...
bcoz of diff position...
diff relation...
didnt say dat i wanna compare...
whose are more...
but at least...
for me..
myself...
i know dat...
dat sacrifices...
are sincere...
from my heart...
and datz da thing ill do naturally...
dun nid to do it on purpose...
or act it...
and for me...
a net fren...
mayb like wat u said,
is not dat much...
but it is out of my limitation...
bcoz i knew...
i wont do tis to anyone in my entire life...
even my beloved bro...
but for parents...
of coz i will...
wat i did for my close+best frens...
is juz 20% ,
compare wit wat i did for u...
the end...

No comments: