Tuesday, September 30, 2008

i am dat bad in ur mind?? (19 February 2008 | 2.55 PM)

juz realize dat i am so bad...>.<
i admit dat..mayb i listen wrongly..
but i tell her..
is reli wat u said b4...
juz dun wan to argue wit u bout da teling thing,
so i admit dat i listen wrongly...
after i admit...
u not satify yet...
i juz came bak from packing skool bag,
den u ask me to pick up da call..
i tot got anything to tell..
and wat i got?
get scold by u...
being slander by u..
and i juz can keep quiet...
wat u said to me..last nite..is hurting me indirectly...
i patch up both of u 2 times b4...
and now...
u telling me dat i hav intention...
asking me y i do dat..
telling me dat u didnt expect i will do like dat...
and said dat u duno my intention..y i slander and frame u like dat...
and da last sentence...
"infront of me, u help me and now u bakstab me"
purposely tell her all those...
is tis wat u tink?hmmm?
trying to hint dat i am acting??
i shud join showbiz or become actress izzit??
sure get oscar...
if i reli hav intention..
i wont be dat stupid...
to patch up both of u...
i will somemore bakstab u as much as possible..
until she hate u like hell...
i wont be stupid until worrying like dat...
tinking for da solution..
ppl who has intention..
dun be stupid like me...
giv up all the things...
juz trying to tink how to help...
stay up until 5am+ to tink and console...
and wake at 11+am to tink again...
even got no apetite to eat...
can somemroe giv up da lobsters,abalone and all ...
juz to listen to u..
somemore hav to walk out from da restaurant to get exposed to the rain,
since i cant hear u and inside is too noisy...
if i reli hav intention...
when i heard wat u said,
i must be very happy and sitting there eating without talking to u...
who so free to do all these except me?
is tis wat i shud get from helping ppl?
i am da stupidest person in tis world -___-
until now,
im still tinkin dat...
is dat a right decision dat i help u?
and get all these?
apologize cant mend it....
u ever tink like tis..
means...
in ur mind..
i am like tis...

No comments: