Tuesday, September 30, 2008

wat the....?! is tis wat we call as fair??!!! ( 24 April 2008 | 2.36 AM)

i reli cant stand wit it anymore...
wat the hell??!! "lessen n lessen"???lessen ur ass... mine more lessen...
do u know dat, u wan more and more, u expect more and more from her??
datz y u felt dat is lessen and lessen and not contended...
at tis time...
i wanna say tis to u...
HEY JEAN LOOK AT ME!!!
wat I GET??!
i GET NTH?!
how much i GIV i still GET NTH!!!
u juz hav to threaten her or beg her...
and u get all of them...
even i request...
so wat??
dun say dat i din..
i did...
but everytime...
i cant get it...
im reli tired wit it adi...
i duno wat to do wit myself...
i wan it so much but i cant get,and i know i cant get too...
wat i wan...everything..i wont get...foreva...
my life?! i hate it...
sometimes i do felt dat im lucky....
but...now...
i felt dat is reli....OMG?!
duno how to describe...
at first...bcoz got scold from u b4...and den i dun dare to request anymore...
juz wait 4 u to send me da invitation...
but dun get...
den later on...
u said dat i din request it...
ok.....i request den....
but still cant get it....
den ok...dun wan request...at all...
more worse -_____-
din get anyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
den u came and tell me dat bcoz u tink dat i dun wan to c or hear u dat much...
since i din request as much as jean did....
omg...common sense...i keep emphasizing everyday....how can i dun wan??!
ok...even no face...juz body....still cant get....-___-
im tired of requesting...
everytime if i asked...
sure "no"
making me bcome blue...
sorrow...sad...anything.....
which is related to "heartbroken"
next time...
if i request...
lol i dun nid u to reply me too...
i already know da answer...
i can answer myself for u too...
-______________-
(sensetive topic for someone who r in luv wit jean...if u cant endure,better dun read)
jean...u r reli...lucky enuff...
i hate when i said "u r lucky" and u reply me "not like wat u tink"
u r trying to show off??har???
i know u get all...
dun show off...
keep it for urself to.....
u dun nid to do anything..
juz hav to cry,beg,and threaten...
and u get all of them...
im reli...."ADMIRE" U!!!beach...
u r talented....reli talented in doing all these ....
anyway...
i dun wish to curse u though...u force me to...
so sorry to say tis...
i belive dat.... da retribution is coming for u...one day.....
rmb how u treat me...
bcoz of "like", u bakstab,slander,bad mouthing,frame,set me up,said dat i hav intention, do everything dat u could...
and i treat u as my close fren,help u all the way............
dun tink dat i duno wat u tinking when i asked u "wat u wanna do?juz tell me"
and u said "i dun wish to tell out and i dun wanna be cruel wit u"
ur cruel...yea...cruel..but is u dun wish to be cruel to urself...
u know dat one day u will nid me...to help u...
and to console u...only me who know ur prob...
datz y u dun dare to delete me...
bcoz after u delete...
u wont get da chance to "use" me anymore...LOL!!!
more talented wat??
when both of u argued,
den i saw u on9 in my list...
looking for me as fast as u could...
last time was blocking me,
when having prob,
unblock me as fast as possible...
den after using me....
block me as fast as possible too...
when u lose her u tell me dat u wan to be fren again wit me...
when patched up...other story appeared...
u dun care dat i wan anot anymore...
bcoz u get her adi...
wow....
how nice..
dat day when we "clear",
u somemore say dat i take u as my tool....
actually i am more like ur tools...
using me whenever u nid...
and im willing to be use...
OMGGG DUMBEST PERSON EVER!!
somemore when both of u argue,
i can help u say smth nice infront of her?!
wat the hell is wrong wit me?
is my brain got any prob or wat??i reli duno wats wrong wit me...
mental prob....nid to c a phsycology doctor soon...
im a lunatic,megalomaniac and alllllllllllllllll
wat about when me and her argue??
u must be super happy den...
somemore help me to "bakstab"
anyway...
THANKS FOR UR BACKSTABBING...
I APPRECIATE IT....
if i can...
i already murdered u...
but i tink torture u r alot nicer...
and im willing to stay inside da prison....
ur retribution is looking for u....
dun worry...
i got no way to be not cruel...
so sorry dat i said dat...
i reli cant stand wit it anymore...
dun try to test my patience...
i've been looking at ur attitude and behaviour after u r crazy over her...
reli....
changed....
changed to be ...duno how to describe...
but is reli unpredictable and unreasonable....
u wan tis wan dat...
wan everything so much...
msn not enuff...video call not enuff...
later sms...not enuff....wanna call....
now somemore wanna meet...
go to hell....
wat u said??!!!
cant feel her??
feel is from wat u hear??
and from wat u c???
if u answer me "yes" ill ask u go to hell...
luv is not like tis...
luv...
u can feel dat person dat u luv...
EVERYWHERE,ANYWHERE,ANYTIME!!
dun nid to call or sms....
listen or c....
as long as dat person is in ur heart....
tis is wat i made it to bcome da truth...
i proved dat....
alto how much i wan...
i wont be over...
when she said "no"
means no...
and i wont ask more...
but ill still felt hot inside when she is showing u and not me...
even though,
dat day i requested first...
and another day she forgot bout it...
in her eyes...only rmb jean....
i cant make any comment to tis though...
lover is like dat..
i know i cant compare...
but...
i reli....
will bcome a robot soon if u still treating me like tis...
i juz came on9...
and da whole convo bout her -___-
i still wondering dat did u read my msg??
did u care bout my feelings??
when i repeated dat i sprained my ankle??
when i repeated dat im drinking??
i know...i know u wont care ppl...
but i nid adt...
wont u care bout me even a lil?
fake one...better than nth -___-
like wat hui xin did...
reli tired...
i wish dat i can forget everythingggggg....
alllllllllllllll....
i wish dat my brain is damage...
and forget all the things dat happened between us...
if can.....
forget bout ................... too.......
suffer....reli suffer...
i still cant figure out,
y is it so unfair???
i dun mind if i sacrifice or giv all of me to u....
i dun mind to "pay" 10 times more than others...
but i mind when i saw other ppl who din giv anything but get everything....
is tis wat we call fair???
inside my eyes...
now...
there r no "fair" anymore...
and i duno wat is it too...
ill bcome a robot soon...
feelingless....
reli feelingless adi...
i dun wish to care bout anything...
my heart lost...
where to find it bak...
pls dun continue treat me like tis...
if not i cant own bak my heart....
it lost....
do u know how does it feels??
when a person...getting blue almost everyday...
heartbroken.....almost everyday...
one word to describe...
FEELINGLESS....
no more feeling for anything,of anything....
i wan my heart and my feeling bak...
pls....
help me to get rid of tis...
cure my heart from not making me blue...
i know im too sensetive...
i juz cant change it...
and at last...
sorry for my words...
if too rude or wat....
bcoz drunkers are always like dat...=.=
i cant help it...
if too rude or wat -_________-

No comments: