Tuesday, September 30, 2008

my life was sucks!!! ( 13 August 2008 | 10:46 PM)

wat again??
too stupid??
or brainless??
wat u tink u r??
care for everyone but not urself??
great enuff??
no!!
u will juz get a word "stupid"
everyone is like dat...
everyone...
u dun belive me??
juz bcoz u r "love blind"
if u dun belive me and wanna belive her datz ur business..
but pls dun push all da faults and put all the blame on me...
i am not dat great to carry everything...
u can choose to not belive me...
bcoz is ur own decision...
i cant stop u from dat...
but pls dun juz bcoz of ur blindness and sentenced me wit dat...
while i did nth wrong!!
i can repeat now and again dat i NEVER NEVER NEVER DID DAT!!!
dun make ur own decision by tinking i wanna be fren wit her again....
while she hate me so much..
means im da one who did it...
at least im honest to myself and i know dat i wont and will never do dat!
where is everyone's heart??
flew away??
and even alil oso not wit me???
and juz bcoz of u...
ur trustfulness on me...
made me turn green...
became insane..
went to scold both sf and jing...
wat somemore??
and finally argued...
nice!!!
and i get to know dat im being fool all the time...
when i juz wanna find a listener wat she tell me??
"enuff...dun find us to express ur furious"
and i c it clearly wit my eyes dat how my fren treat me all the time....
well...
cant blame anyone...
juz can know dat....
my life is so FUK UP!!
SUCKS LIKE HELL!!
until no one will hav these!!!
im lucky enuff!!!
gud...
gud....
everyone c me like tis...
untrustworthy...
scolding ppl everywhere...
when u hav prob,
did i said smth like tis to u??
and kick u off wit smth like dat??
never!!!
how nice...
reli too nice...
i giv up...
and i swear!!
i will never repeat theseeeeeee anymore!!!
fuk it!

No comments: