Wednesday, October 1, 2008

sienZzzzZzzz

guess wat...
i wanna cry adi..
no one view my blog
T____T

how sad...


some more....

my sifu not coming bak adi....T___________T
she said she will...
at last, wat?
stand me up...

T_______T
memang geram wit her senior....
throw all da works to her...
brainless...
made me excited for nth...
chiiiiiiii


arghhh today is da first day of Raya...
sien lar..
ZZZzzzzzzZZZZZzzz
nth to do oso!!
keep facing da pc only...
editing my blog..
uploading music to imeem...
wahkauu!!
and i took bout half an hour to make da stupid tagboard...
i mean...
editing da color and all...
ish ish...
and finally get da ideal one...
weeee purple purple...XD
and...
datz all...
very lazy oso....
all da movie finished by yesterday adi T____T
got nth to do...
den koko not here...
went out wit gf...
dun wan accompany her lil' sis...
chiiiii

No comments: