Thursday, October 2, 2008

koko's bday+sifu home coming

early in da morning den my sifu called me...
i oso haven wake up yet ...-___-

wahhhh she said she came bak adi...
closing my eyes...
den she asked me whether im going out too tonite...
i said my koko dun wan bring me go T_____T
stupid koko!!! -_____-
aiiii suan liao...
but reli miss my sifu!!!

aiyo juz came bak from Jusco at Bukit Tinggi...
hmmm bu chuo...
bought smth bak to eat...
wahahhaha...
went to BBQ plaza for breakfast...
my very first time eating over there...
well...not reli dat tasty...
but i still luv lamb meat...
wahahahaha...-__-
da environment there is ok lar...
but hor...
da songs they played over there is soooo THAI hahahaha...
if my lao po is there for sure she will tell me tis "ur favorite!!!" -___-
duno is jealous or wat -__-
den walk and shopping lor...
bought a chocolate strawberry cake????? from Secret Recipe...
wow...
it cost us RM70...
SIAO!!! -__-
never eat cake which is so expensive b4...
den cum bak lor...
den eat da cake...
quite nice geh...

aiiiiiiii....
later bout 8.30 PM den my koko going out luuu...
his frens will celebrate bday wit him....
i wan to go too...
MY SIFUUUUUUU T______T
ZZZzzzzZzzzzz
sien lor...
wan go canot go....
dun hav my part T_____T

No comments: