Wednesday, October 22, 2008

OMG!how lar T___T my english essay

today having english,PE and moral exams...
well...
i tink my english essay is da worst...
i make it excellent for section A...
but when going for section B...
writing da first paragraph...
i stuck...
i duno i got no idea or not enuff time...
i keep tinking and tinking...
but reli..
no points to write...
T_____T
den i juz cin cai write lar...
anything lar...
u know...
da words requires is 350 words...
but i only wrote...
i tink half of it oso dun hav...
T_____________T
den i look at my fren who sitting beside me...
going to cry adi ...
reli...
omg....
helpless...
when i collect other's test paper for teacher...
omg...
everyone has 2 sheet of paper...
and fulllllllllllll wit words...
only me dat hav only 1 sheet....
T_____________T
somemore blankkkkkkkkkk....
reli wanna die...
arghhhhhhhhhhh....
reli horrible...
i never be so sappai in my english essay b4...
reli wanna cry...
no...
wanna die....
omg...
chant chant chant...
pray pray pray...
hope teacher wont let me fail T__________T
at least passssssssss larrrr!!
if not...
reli...
no face liaooooo....
hav to dig a hole and hide my head inside....

No comments: