Thursday, October 2, 2008

-__- wat da hell is wrong wit me tonite?! O___O (pink font part dedicated to Honey-San)

aiii...
duno wat is tis kind of feeling...
high for nth -_-
well...
i keep disturbing my honey-san...
hahahaha
how mean of me...
den keep shouting nonsense in her conversation..
some more more stupid..
ask for approval..
"may i said it here" hahahaha..
den she asked me "y u ask for approval den??"
aiyoo i purposely one mar...
hehehehe...
like dat only exciting...
hahahaha..
duno is bcoz read liao dat 2 person de blog..
made me like tis ....

-___-
well honey-san..
may i say it here?
chehhhh u asked me to post on my blog...
siao ar lu...
but....
of coz i can say it here...
u cant stop me..
blekk..
is my blog..
I LOVE YOU!!! <3
WAHAHHAHAHA
-.- crazy me
honey-san r u reading tis??
hahahhaha...
laugh adi??
aiyooo....
u must say i fake...
say i no feeling lar....
got lar...
got "high" de feeling...
keke ^^
aiyooooooo...
dun tink too much har...
hahahaha...

eh too sweet lar...
beh tahan adi... > < style="color: rgb(153, 153, 153);">ok stop for the crapss....

well...
tonite is fine...
play highstreet 5 wit Zong...
felt quite ok??
almost vomit blood lar..
keep teaching her how to play...
but she still dun uds...
after dat wow...
i was like..
O___O
stunned..
duno dat she is so pro..
wont me somemore...
den wasted bout 4500 scores to use dat "joob" (interactive action)
ZZZzzzzzZZzzzz
-___- duno wat the hell is wrong wit me tonite....

No comments: