Monday, October 13, 2008

(Fri&Sat&Sun 10,11,12 September 2008)

sigh....
is actually happens and start on friday...
when i on my computer....
signed into msn...
got bomb by Zong's off9 msgs...
"scolding" me...
asking me y did i act cool while playing HS5 wit jean...
never talk...
and keep being sarcastic...
well..
she wont know dat feeling foreva....
suddenly my cpu down...
or i shud say is my monitor...
it shows nth...
and i restarted da com...
da screen still shows nth...
hmmm...
and i guess my graphic card r "dying"
juz off it...

no time to care for all these...
den went to prepare myself...
bath and so on...
after dat my dad came bak...
went and fetch my lao po...
den i go pyramid wit her...
dat lao po...
every buy cosmetics...
ish ish...
somemore use my hand to test da color and so on... >.<
nth much lar...
den juz window shopping lor...
to wait for time for watch movie (Painted Skin)
........................
dat movie is quite nice...
and many part of dat movie is funny... LOL!!! -________-
most funny is d ending of da movie...
is so touching and sad..(i guess) da characters were crying until so....duno how to describe...
but suddenly...
i heard my lao po... sitting beside me... laughing -____________-
omg...how mean of her.... >.<
den i look at her and asked "oi wat happen to u?!keep laughing..ppl so sad leh"
den she said "i duno..is very funny when da guy cry" -____-
ok nvm... continue watching...
suddenly another guy died...
da gal who likes him cry...
and again..
my lao po laughing -__-
waliaooo... den i duno y... we laughed together -_____________-
well...i wondering y too...XD
blah blah blah...
den went bak... and go to tuition...
waliao din hav my lunch at pyramid..
i juz keep drinking only...
starving~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
hungry till my leg trembling adi...
den faster get da fererro rocher dat my sifu gave to eat... >.<
den get some "heong beng" to tuition makan...
eat dao bao bao....XD
went bak home...
trying to on da com....
WTH lor....
canot on -___-
den i tot my cpu "lao gai" again...
den i keep persuading...
"guai lar u...guai lar..i so sek u horrrr"
but it still didnt works...
den i open da casing... to c...
and it reminds me bout my bro's fren's old cpu...
still can use...
den i carry it out...
tink of wanna steal his graphic card...
who knows -__- when i opened...
*BROOM BROOOM* (thunder)
no graphic card... -___-
dat cpu use motherboard for da graphic.....
waliao... sei...
den ok lor..
plan to place my harddisk at his cpu..
who knows... -________-
his Acer CPU hor...
toooooo complicated until hav to take out lots of thing only can remove da harddisk...
den... suan liao... terus use his cpu...
waliao...dat stupid cpu.. slow like kura kura... >.<
den most geng is...
no games...no videos..no movies...no songs...
walao!!!
i reli no more...
den on msn...
walau...
kena bomb by Zong's offline msg again...
den i reply her lor...
mana tau she appearing off9...
-______-
den she replied me...
i told her my cpu spoiled...
she like...
dun believe me...
keep asking me questions...
like whose cpu im using...
y suddenly spoiled y tis and y dat...
until i -______-
dat time i was on the phone wit my lao po...
actually juz wanna inform her dat mayb not going to her house on da next day (Sat)
who knows she cum at da "right" time...
asking me all those...
den i shout to my lao po "SHE DUN BELIEVE DAT MY CPU SPOILED"
wat the....
den after dat somemore asked me "i tink u know dat im testing u"
den i said "is so obvious"
den she "lol" -___-
and asked me "do you know da reason?"
den i said "bcoz u tink dat i dun wanna play game wit u and jean so i act dat my cpu spoiled"
den she lol again...
omg who will be so dumb until dun wan their own cpu -____-
if reli dun wan play den straight away dun wan on9 lar...
so easy -__-
y hav to torture myself to move da cpu here and there..
is heavy u know...-___-
den after dat she said smth strange to me...
wat wat wat...
is bout HS5...
but i forgot wat she said...
bcoz is too weird until i dun uds...
when i asked her wat does she mean by dat...
she din reply...
and i oso.........swt....
den talk wit my lao po...
mana tau...
got kick by her...
a very nice excuse "aiyoo my hand so tired" (holding da phone)
den i said "i know wat u mean lar...fine lar...i go call choi"
dat one...alto playing game still talk to me...
how nice of my fren T___T
touching touching...
den we talk alot...
i tink got bout 3 hours++++
geng lor -___-
talk quite alot of things...
bout frens...family...problems...and all....
well..i hav to say tis...
she is da best listener ever....
da same as me ....wakakakaka...XD
-___- thicked skin....
well....
still cant forget dat she dun believe my cpu was spoiled...

den da next morning (Sat)...
i send her off9 msg...
telling her all process...
wat i did and all...
oso told her dat i never act cool in hs5...

den noon...
dat technician came...
waliao...when he came den my cpu is working...
reli gek sei me...
dat sei zai bao....
blah blah blah.......
den went to cut+wash my hair by mami ^^


den at bout evening...
i on my com...
she was on9...
sent me off9 msg said dat she is in da game...
if i wanna join i can join her...
and she said dat it has nth to do wit da CPU...
bcoz she didnt say dat she dun believe my cpu spoiled...
wakau -___-
reli gek sei me....
made me cry for nth...
den i tot everything is fine...
i play my game...
to earn exp...
saw her pm at dat time...
❝ What should I do? Should I go on pretending..or just cut it off? God..tell me❞
and i guess dat it must be me dat she is talking bout...
distracted...
dun hav da mood to play....
suddenly...
cpu down again...
sigh...
no choice...
den use dat kura kura cpu lor...
on9...nth to do again...
sien dao....

den gao lat...
once i asked her bout da pm...
only i realize dat...
she is behaving coldly to me start from da first word dat she type...
at first she said is not me...
but after dat she said she will tell me after she decide..
and is so obvious dat is me....
den i keep asking....
until she felt annoying i tink...
and said dat i shud know wat i did at da game..
i keep asking her wat i did...
she dun wanna tell...
well...i reli duno wat i did leh T______T
den she said if i reveal it and admit it...
she will treat me da same...
i was wondering wat i did on friday nite -_____________-
she said is related wit da game...
tink for da whole nite..
reli shit...
duno wat i done...
tried so hard to talk to her...
bring out da topic...
watch da shows dat she watched...
she juz giv me some expressions...
and emoticons...
mostly tis ^^
and after dat no more replies...
and she go off9 without informing me...
i oso duno wat to do...
juz like dat den...
haizzzzzz.....

went to summit today (Sunday morning)
bought lots of things...
but mostly stationary...
but still shuang...
wakakakakaka XD
den go McD makan...
ish ish...
da fish fillet not nice liao after da shape changed -__-
da round shape is alot nicer..
i mean da taste...
dun wan "bong chan" McD de fish fillet adi > <
den my papa ar...
too long din go McD...
order dao siao liao...
duno to distinguish..
somemore order da happy meal for me...>.<
walau..how old liao...still happy meal...
somemore got gift...lol -___-
while we r eating..
suddenly papa said "look at dat ah pek"
den we look at ah pek...
den he said "dat ah pek so "IN"...so old still eat McFlurry"
den me and mama keep laughing >.<
den i said "aiyoooo...bcoz we got tooth hor...will felt cold...ah pek boh tooth liao...so wont feel cold when eat..." XD
den cum bak...
wahhh...raining heavily again...
keep raining on these days...
ZZzzzzZzzzz
when tink dat our auto-gate spoiled den more ZZZzzzzZzzz
hav to push da gate by myself when rainy day... >.<
den read my magazine....
so lazy to on dat kura kura CPU...
den clean my CPU wit vacuum again...
den try yi xia can use anot...
eh???it works...
until now...
bout 6 hours+++ liao...
bu chuo bu chuo...
den i play HS5...
since is weekend...
got weekend special...
double experience...
den she came on9...
asked her wan me to join her anot...
she said up to me...
den i went to join her...
who knows...
she isnt in dat room...
not on9 in dat game somemore -_-
den suak...
go play by my own...
den so fei...
she on9 xia...off9 xia...on9 xia...off9 xia...
*faintttt*
den when i talk to her...
she oso reply cold cold de...
den she cum talk to me bout my cpu...
den i replied her...
after dat she din reply me liao...
den suddenly go off9...
straight away...terus....
bye oso no nid liao...
"han fan" -_____-
za daoooooooo...
aiiiiiii...
i tot she said she wanna settle wit me today...
she juz torturing me by extending da time lar...
wakau....
next week exam leh...
u dun like dat play me...
i wan concentrate de leh...
ZZZZzzzzzzzZZzzzz
tian ar!~~!!!
Gohonzon ar!!~~~!!!
save meeeee plsss T____T
tell me wat i did????
i reli cant figure out....

and last but not least...
wanna wish Mun Mun and Ah Mei who r sitting for PMR on Mon....
GOOD LUCK FOR EXAM!!!
+U+U !!!
go on fighting!!!!
and....
ALL THE BEST!!!!
STRAIGHT A !!!
WEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
waiting for both of u de result...

No comments: