Friday, October 3, 2008

HAPPY!!!! (PHOTOS PROVIDED)

WOWWWW...
finally saw my sifu liao...
kekeke...
speechless lar when saw her...
somemore my koko scold me...
say i say got alot of thing to talk wit my sifu...
end up being speechless...
hahahaha...
aiyooo..
she ar...
when she cum in i was like O____O
stunned..
she dyed her hair...
wow...
somemore wear like an O.L...
not Old Lady lar...
Office Lady...
which is my favorite...
kekekeke...^^
yea lar...
go Sg so long liao...
become more pretty and cool liao...
(for me)
wahahahahaha...
aiyoooo...
den she gave me a box of Ferero Rocher...
she said got nth to buy...
juz dat...-___-
den somemore so ironic...
said when her bday i only gave her 6...
but now she gave a box...
hahahahaha...


den ar...
my bro's fren giv him a surprise lor...
suddenly all cum in my house...
holding da cake...
singing bday song...
crazy... O___O
got bout 11 person...
reli crazyyy...
my house not dat big to occupy them lar........
den i tell my dadi "papa...change house...tis house is too small.."
even take pic i hav to stand 3 metre away...
1st : too much of ppl
2nd: house too small
so at last leh...
divided into 2 groups lor...
male and female...


hahahahaha...
after dat i so bzy serving da cake to all his frens....-___-
when i turn to be waitress har??

bu chuo...
den ar...
den they bzy eating lor...
my koko bzy fooling around...
telling pervy jokes...
reli beh tahan him...
everytime oso like tis...

uh huh...

den all went out...
me and sifu at dining room..
sharing one big cake...
ish ish...
purposely take da biggest one for her...
ask her to eat...
den she said is too big for her....

den i said if she cant finish i help her...
c lar i so gud...

hahahahaha -__-
thicked skin...

tis sifu ar...
wan make me become fatter or wat -___-
uh huh...
den ar...

i said "u eat first..later i eat"
den she said "i live in Sg too long liao...learn bout sanitary.."
den ok lor..

den she use da cake knife to cut into 2...
who knows...

dat "incredible Hulk"
broke da cake knife...-____-

somemore da knife so nicely stuck inside da cake...
den leh?she keep laughing only...
ask her help to take out da knife..
den keep laughing -____-
tis sifu...
hmmmm...
den juz eat lor...
lazy to cut again...
i was tinking how am i going to get another new cake out wit tis broken cake knife...
luckily...

we still hav another cake knife...
Secret Recipe's...

dat one more high quality..
hehehehe...
c my sifu so shi wenn...
reli din expect she so ganas....

den i get her a spoon...
forgotten mine...
den she said "u know lor h
or...go and get ur own spoon...to be safety"
goshhh...
reli -___- swtttt...

after eating...
so nice of her...
wash dishes for us...
hehehe...
listen..
all da dishes in da sink...
wakakakaka...
i somemore recorded da
clip...
crazy me -___-

den leh...
giv her da present dat i bought for her..
which is her favorite...
lucky clover...

already know she wont accept de lar...
den i sneak to da living room...
throw into her handbag...
wahahhahaha...
who knows she went and take her bag in...
wanna c got ppl call her anot...
die...
den she shout "WEIIII"
hahahaha...
at last accepted...
gud...
den keep asking me for da price...
i said "alto is not da original like da one u having...but is quite expensive for me to buy tis"
if i hav dat oportunity...
i wish to find da real lucky clover leaf by myself an giv her...^^
well...is impossible lar...
is hard to find....
and once i earned money, i will buy her another original one...:P

and so nice manner of her...
immediately open,
den keep saying dat it is nice...^^
kekekeke...
den i said "of coz lar...i choose for a long time leh...till my fren scolded me,asked me to be faster!"
den she ask me to help her wear...lol
c lar my sifu so fairrrrr...

fair like hell...
cum cum who wan court her??
hahahaha...
she is currently available...

blekkkkkk
aiyoooo...
i felt like my story is not in order adi...
-__- bcoz i too high...
until forgot da process...
juz know smth like tis happened..
got...continue...

den ar...
den got a guy called her...
wow...
so ambiguous...
ish ish...
wasting my time...
if i am right...
he is flirting wit my sifu...
I JEALOUS LIAOOO!!
hahahaha
kidding kidding...
call at da wrong time...
reli sam pat...
den after dat...
take pic wit sifu...
take liao so many times...
all failure...
mana tau at d end delete till left few photos only > <
pity....
den somemore ask my koko cum and take for us...
den he say us very "ai mei"
swt dao -__-
bcoz sifu hold my arm hahahaha....
den he said like dat,
sifu dun dare to continue liao > <
bu chuo lar...
den ar??
end session...
hahahaha...
i juz know dat im such a bias lar...
hahahaha...
i only pour water for my sifu...
other 10 person didnt...
den so funny..
got ppl pass by da dining room...
saw her water..
immediately i said "oooo da water is not hers..is mine"
den she keep laughing...
LOL!!!!
funny eh....
yeeeeeyeeeeee....
juz now be a eavesdropper...
heard dat actually my sifu is da one who buy da cake at "4 season"...

RM45 leh...
(da following msg is for my koko)
SAW ANOT?SAW ANOT???
RM45 LEH!!!PAY ALONE AR!!!!

she paid alone..
but everyone eating -___-
wow...
how great of my sifu..
touch touch T____T
reli my sifu...
my generous sifu...
<3>.< den i asked sifu to teach me account again...
she accepted...
tis saturday...
gudddd...
wakakakaka...
den i said "friday nite i go ur house overnite har"
hahahaha
den she said "u wan to bring ur baby bottle cum anot"
-___- ironic-nya~~~~
but den after dat when they r in da car...
koko say her room no air cond...
you got to be kidding me O____O
nowadays da weather hot like hell..
no air cond is killing me...
-__-
den suddenly change plan...
ask her cum my house overnite...
got extra room after koko go bak to university...
wakakakaka...

No comments: