Saturday, October 4, 2008

weeeeee!!!! went to sifu's house!! ^^

weeeeee!!!
juz came bak from sifu's house lar...
go to her house learn account...
not learn lar..
last time learned enuff liao...
juz doing revision...
once she go to Sg den i forgot how to do all of them adi...T____T
(kidding kidding...)
NO LAR...
is her fault...huh!
she lar...
teaching me "penyata kewangan" all da time...
din teach me how to do "Document" oso...
ish ish...
den suddenly say wan go Sg works liao..
ish ish ish!!!

i juz reached her house hor...
sit down...
den she giv me...
smth like keropok??? duno wat lai de..
but quite tasty...
she wan me to grow fatter or wat -___-
keep giving me non-fat free de foods...
den i eat slowly mar...
den she asked "y eat till like dat??not tasty ar???"
-_____- she tink too much lar...
hahahahaha...

den she suddenly said "eh??u wear black shirt i wear black shirt...u wear red pants i wear red pants"
(ish ish forgot to take pic...XD)

den i realize hor...
she keep accidentally kicked my feet lor when i bzy doing hw -__-
so hate me meh??
hahahaha....

den recall balik liao lor...
den know how to do...
she ask me to pack thing...T____T
and call my dadi cum fetch me go home...
c lar...
chasing me away again...
how nice of tis sifu...
**TEHHHH**
den pack thing lor T______T
den i bring bak 5 ferrero rocher for her...(from da box she gave)
she ate one...
let dat lil boy ate one...
den ask me to bring bak 3...
-___- i purposely bring for her to eat she ask me to bring bak..
ish ish...
den i say dun wan...
den wat?
she put in my file...
somemore rosakkan my Patrick de hand T_____T

tis is how da process goes :

tis is my patrick>>>>


dat day i already rosakkan da tail of my Patrick>>>>


den??she open da file, put da ferrero rocher in,but din c my Patrick's hand is over there bcoz she sitting at left hand side...while i put my Patrick at right side >>>>>


den wat??she close da file, i saw my Patrick's hand was inside (da yellow thingy is my file) >>>>


i was about to tell her my Patrick's hand is inside...who knows she too kind -__- until wanna help me to put my mobile bak into it...and she grabbed my Patrick...and wat??da hand torn lor...juz like da cake knife as u all c...broke into 2 again...-__- is undeniable dat she is ganas...wahahahaha...blekkk :P >>>>


den wat??she stunned O___O and apologized...
somemore sambil apologize sambil laugh until so happy...-________-
i din scold her lar...
bcoz b4 go to her house, da left hand of my Patrick already torn a bit bit...
and i told her too...
(hehehe if i din tell i sure teased her by saying "OOOOoooo!!! replace me another one" XD)
even if she reli spoil da whole thing i oso wont scold lar...
my sifu leh!!!!
mana dare to scold oo....
hehehehe...
den i ask her to cum tomoro...
she say wanna consider first -___-
ish ish...
somemore ask me got wat benefits wor..
i tell her i ask mami to cook spaghetti for her...
she said dun wan wor...
wan i cook myself de -____-
i mana tau cook oo...
later she got food poisoning den not gud lor...
but oso gud lar..
no nid go bak to Sg...**giggle**
den i said " wan i record down let u c da process anot..and shun bian prove dat i cook by my own de"
den she said "ok ok...rmb to record oo"
-___________-
but i tink i prefer to spend money bring her out to eat leh...
hahahahaha...
bcoz is more safety >.<

ish ish dat sifu...
koko's bday den he cum bak..
i ask her my bday she will cum bak anot...
she say duno -_-
and ask me when is my bday **cry** T_____T wu wu wu wu...
so mean >.<
den i said "HUH!! duno when is my bday somemore"
den she said "chehh u rmb mine meh"
i straight away tell "25th of June..."
den she got shocked O____O
and asked me "how u know de???!!"
den i said "of coz larr....my sifu worrrr"
hahahaha....
den i curi curi tell her actually is bcoz last nite i went to read my own blog...saw da date only rmb de...
den she beat me -____-
ish ish....

den ask me to drink da...
wat liao ar??
aiya duno wat...
wat wat from HK de??
da taste is so...special...
never drink b4...
hahahaha...
den she look at me...
again asking "y??not tasty ar???"
-______- keep tinking on her own only...

den mar like dat lor...
nth special adi...
hmmmmm....

and sifu ar!!!
if u reading tis hor...
i wanna edit a lil' thing on da 2nd October's post...
my sifu leh...
not only cool+yeng+pretty...
she is actually...
GORGEOUS!!!
blekkkkkk :p
XD bwahahahahaha...

No comments: