Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday, 4th March 2009

today Choi didnt cum...
bcoz both me and SF din call her -__-||
so she oso tak payah to wake up liao de -____-|||
den sit at her place to acc SF...
saw da biscuit in her desk...
is opened and didnt finish...
and i was like .... wat the hell???!!
y is she always like dat huh??
always complain to me dat she dun hav anything gud to eat...
everyday eating maggie mee only...
and all~~~~
and wat now???
wasting foods...
she never treasure it when she have...
im so so so angry wit her attitude...
not only foods she is like dat...
money too...
when she doesnt has money, she will complain and all...
tried so hard to save da money, even dun wan to eat...
when she get money??
uses it as she likes until pokai and den start complaining dat she pokai again -__-||
ok...i know i du hav da right to care wat other ppl do...
since im not anyone of hers....
juz her best fren...

last nite when my mum asked my dad to throw da spaghetti,
bcoz not fresh adi...
she afraid dat after i eat i will vomit or anything...
i was like T_____T
sam tong~~~
and kept looking at da dustbin...
is reli waste larrr~~~
den kept tinking of da spaghetti...
is my fault to go to KFC on yesterday and not having my lunch at home...
haizzz.... -___-|||

today at Lab during science,
Jing asked me whether im still going out on 14th to meet him...
and i tell him dat i was very happy to know dat he is going to TS on dat day and couldnt meet me...
den she said " u reli very stupid"
question marksss appear above my head ?????????????????????

me "wat???"
Jing : "u shud know~~"
me : "i reli duno lor~~"
Jing : "i said u reli very stupid...giv up da whole forest juz bcoz of a tree"
me : "har??did i?? -__-||"
Jing : " yea... u r ... giv up on others juz bcoz of Zong...worth for it??"
me : "i dun like him is not bcoz of Zong at all...i will still find a lover even i still love Zong"
Jing : "u dun say fei hua lar u...juz bcoz u already like Zong, n u wont like others"
me : "but recently i kept tinking of da "ex" ???? "
Jing : "anything..."


and i start tinking...
is dat reli bcoz of Zong??
it sounds like dat??
but am i reli like dat??
i tink so...
im reli stupid...
but...
do u call a person who loving others deeply as stupid???
hmmm...
mayb silly...
or stupid too...
hahahaha -__-||
well...
if i could leave,
i already did for ages...
da prob is...
i couldnt move on...
is reli hard...
is not as easy as u tink...
i ever tink of wanna forget bout Zong...
long long time ago~~~
but at last, i still couldnt make it...
for me...is like...i cant live without Zong...
mayb only Judy know bout my condition...
she is more worse than me...
she waited for almost 6 years...
hahahaha...

den when walking out from da Lab...
Jing : " i felt dat u r reli unfortunate on these days"
me : "who u talking bout ???me ???or SF??"
Jing : "u lar~~"
me : "y do u say so???"
Jing : "bcoz u kept being scold by us..."
me : "uh huh~~~ u know bout dat too~~~ "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i oso wondering wat da hell is wrong wit me?? or 3 of u...
i oso knew dat i always got scold by 3 of u...
even i din say anything or do anything wrongly -____-|||
felt like im so 状况外....
couldnt get wat they r talking....
aparting from them???
uhm~~~
well...
when they r nice...they will be nice -__-||
when im unlucky...den is reli super unlucky...
da first person who scolding me must be Choi,
she is da one who always started it -__-||
den SF will continue her part...
and den after awhile will be Jing's turn to scold me...
so....
y 3 of u must be scolding da same person?? -___-||
alto i didnt tell anything out...
but in my mind,
i care bout tis matter...
da thing which i mind da most is -__-||
when they talk, they will never got scold...
when i talk, i must got scold from them -__-||
when they sing, is ok for them...
when i sing, everything is not ok -__-||

today JJ din sms me...
wakakakaka~~~ XD
den faster forget bout me bah..
u r reli...i duno how shud i say...
i dun tink is my fault for tis...
dat day already hav a lil feeling towards u...
u r da one who made me felt nth for u,
or even negative -___-||
u better go find others bah...
im not worth for it XD
me tis kind of ppl oso very 犯贱一下的~~~
i prefer to sacrifice ....

so funny juz now...
my mum washing her face,
and stand in front of the tv...
den suddenly my dad said "老婆最近很喜欢吃玻璃"
den i laugh and said "他抢我的饭碗"
den my dad ??????
den i said "我也是吃玻璃大的"
well...so common lar -__-||
both my mum and dad hor...
like to stand in front of da tv one...
den always got scold by each other hahahaha
cute of them...

haizzz so long didnt chat wit my darling liao...
after dat nite...
she seems to be so bzy...
get her off9 msg teling me dat she went out for da whole day...
and when she get bak is already 1am... -___-||
suan liao lar...
made me so worry on these few days...
who knows...
is not bout her finger,
but bout she going out wit dat fella -__-||

No comments: