Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tuesday, 10th March 2009

rushing to memorize my nilai nilai moral...
aiks....
tak boleh masuk oso...
tis time my exam...
cham lor...
my ekonomi de esei part den already tak tau buat...
haizzz -___-||
no eye c...
die den die...

came bak...
saw my darling's off9 msg...
aishhhhhhhhhh wat i guess previously is correct lar...
guess dat she must be doing smth for me...
but im not da thicked skin to tink like dat lar...
last year oso dun rmb my bday...
tis year dun tink she will rmb...
who knows she rmb ...
aishhh tis silly gal -__-||
came and tell me all da things...
den no more surprise liao lorrr
-__-||
tis gal reli...lol > <
haizzz...
at nite chat alil wit her...
asked me to romanized da lyric for her pulak -___-||
somemore telling me wats her planning...
aishhhhhh -___-|||
but i rather to chat wit her than wait to get da surprise....
haizzz reli so long dat i didnt chat wit my darling...

No comments: