Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday, 1st March 2009

last night...
wat last nite -__-||
it juz happened...
12am++++
we r ok...
but im not ok after sending him my photo...
after he c da real me...
alto he didnt say anything...
but his reply...
sounds harsh..(for me -__-||)
from reading his words,
i knew he mind dat im fat...LOL
i shud know...
his words made me couldnt sleep well...
suddenly flu...
dun care...sleep bah~~~
now only i realize dat...
in tis world...
there r only 2 guys who dun mind dat im fat...
1st. my dad and second is my bro...
i tot my bro will mind...
but alil shock to c his reply dat he dun mind...
wat he care is my health...
wow...when my koko bcum so nice??hahahhaa
and there r only 2 gals who dun mind too...
and luv me so much...
no matter how am i like...
which is my mum and my darling...



~~Morning~~

wake at 9am++++
T______T didnt sleep well for da whole weekend...
went to Kaikan...
yeeeee stupiak keep kacau me while i enjoy watching performances and listening to experiences...
aishhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
den after awhile start to argue wit him...
idiot...said wat?dun wanna argue wit me...
is obviously HIS prob...
i dun tink is my fault??
n i was juz trying to test him...
and i succeed ~~~
weeeeeeee~~~~
i tink he must be very mind and couldnt accept if i plan to not diet...
well...
tis kind of guy...
wan for wat??
not gud looking, not tall, not smart enuff, not intelligent, result not gud...
now somemore mind bout how i look??
reli so LOL...
den he kept telling me dat he study hard for me, go and play basketball, wanted to become taller and all...
and well...
i never ask him to do dat and never expect him to change anything juz for me...
juz he himself wanted to do so...
and now he telling me dat he do it for me...
reli so funny...
i reli wondering y shud i accept him??
is reli not my ideal one...
oh sorry...and lucky too...dat i haven accept yet..
somemore dare to argue wit me...
i rather to not couple than being together wit someone who mind how i looks...
tired to argue wit him...
bcoz of him i nid to type in chinese which torture me alot...
and causes my inbox msgs all gone...
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....


after having lunch...
went to da Plantronics tinking of wanna install chinese simplified...
who knows...
wanna die...
dat guy din tell me dat he is going to format da whole phone...
T______T wanna bang wall...
all my msgs...
my beloved msgs gone...
arghhhhhhhhh...
haizzzz suan le bah...
take tis as my advice den...
n i will always rmb it~~
"ALWAYS BACKUP EVERYTHING WHICH YOU THINK THAT IT IS IMPORTANT BEFORE HANDING YOU DIGITAL INSTRUMENTS TO OTHERS"
luckily dat da msg dat i treasure da most is save in my sim card....
if not i will jump off from da building -___-|||
and oso luckily dat i saved all my contacts in my sim card and oso memory card...XD

after wake from nap...
aishhhhh he again become normal...
finally he knew dat is his fault har???
duno wat he said is true or not...
and everything is alright adi...
guys words are always untrustworthy...
girls shud beware of their sweet words~~


at nite my darling came on9...
tell me dat she is free...
but her finger hurts...
so couldnt type...
and i...aishhhh
duno wat da hell is wrong wit me lar....
darling wan to c me but i dun wan to show...
**slap myself**
haizzz....
den let jean scolded -___-|||
lol her words reli...
so hurt lar...
said dat no ppl wan c me...now got ppl wan c still dun wanna show...wanted to play hard and sell myself at high price...
lol...
i juz dun wan to show bcoz she is there...
reli lol...
morning juz argue bcoz of da appearance of mine...
and now somemore???
after saying dat when i asked her dun wan to admit...
said wat??dun nid to explain dat wat does she mean by dat...
but i tink dat she nid to be responsible wit her words??
but dun care lar...
as long as it is not coming out from my darling den is ok...
-___-||
is my fault to not show my darling...
im sorry...
kor tod na~~

No comments: