Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wednesday, 18th March 2009

last nite...
not reli last nite lar -___-||
is after off com...
bout 1am++ like dat...
went to sleep awhile...
and felt reli cold...
very very cold...
and not feeling well...
my head is killing me...
kept wriggling on da bed...
beh tahan...
wake to take da minyak angin and sapu...
ate another panadol...
went to sleep again...
oiiiiiiiii still canot...
tinking if wan to tell mami anot...
but dun wish to disturb them...
but at last...
canot tahan anymore...
went to wake my mum > <
eat another panadol soluble again...
and sleep in mami's room...
papa go koko's room to sleep....
whole nite couldnt sleep...
awhile felt very hot...
awhile felt very cold...
kept rolling on da bed...
pitiful...
but i tink my mum more pitiful...
she isn't sick...
but kept awaking bcoz of me... > <
haizzzz..
my fault...
unfilial u know???
不孝 ar~!!!!
要父母担心是不孝阿!!!

im an unfilial daughter i know!! -___-|||
haizzz...

wake at 11am+++
sit on da sofa...
like a dead corpse...
waiting for "hopes"
lol -__-|| said like i having cancer or wat...
waiting dad and mum cum bak to "treat" me larrr -___-|||
when they came bak from breakfast i felt alil better...
mum asked me wan to c doctor anot...
kept refusing > <
went and sleep in my bro's room again..
sleep till half my face started to "burn" again...
my grandma came in and ask for my condition...
she called my mum,
ask her cum bak to bring me go to c doctor...

after bak..
mami ask me to eat smth...
din eat for da whole day...
after eat den take med....
waliao??
panadol again??? T____T
die~~~
headache again...
go to sleep again...
b4 sleep,
sent msg to SF, xiao lao hu and my darling...
told them dat im having fever...
sleep until 8pm++ only wake up...
better abit liao...
get my darling's reply...XD
uiiiiiiii her caring is da best med ever XD
ask me to not drink cold water -__-||
but i drank cold apple juice b4 i sleep on 5pm+++ > <

starving tim~~~
hahahaha sure lar -__-||
din eat for da whole day...
canot on9...
sms wit xiao lao hu da whole nite...
let her gek sei -__-||
vomit blood...

No comments: