Monday, March 9, 2009

Sunday, 8th March 2009

get reply from JJ...
of my msg last nite...
he told me dat if gm dun wan me anymore he wouldnt sms me...
aishhhhh...
dat day already settled...
today he tell me smth like tis will made me hav hopes on him...
suan le bah...
fan zhen i already know he lied me dat he use china phone...
lied me dat his mobile kena rampas by his mum...
dat JJ awhile say smth gud bout him...
awhile bad-mouthing him...
reli duno if i shud believe his words anot...
he might creating stories too...
but ...
duno lar...
anything...
use my wisdom to differentiate...
use my instinct to guess...
use my heart to feel...
better than believing an "unknown" person's words blindly~~

im still wondering...
wat da heck is wrong wit myself??
i never be like tis bcoz of those unworthy guys b4??
is he reli dat gud?? until i couldnt get him out of my mind??
y am i having 2??
not reli...
one is in my mind...
while another is in my heart...

hmmm...
went to 1U...
bought a lot of things...
not reli "things" lar...
is foods~~~
hahahahaha
and oso wasted lots of times...

at one of da musical instrument shop saw guitars...
went inside...
den my dad asked for so many things...
sounds like wanted to buy for me like dat...
quite cheap...
RM650 - RM750~~~ (3 choices)
comes wit set somemore (amplifier)
but i know he wouldnt buy one lar~~~
den wait to find a lover who owned an electric guitar bah...
so dat i can play as always...
acoustic guitar not ngam me -__-||

dat JJ today weird weird de -__-||
awhile tell me got ppl kao him...
den awhile act coldly wit me...
awhile call me bao bei...
ahahahaha -___-||
siao eh~~~
den at nite more geng...
sent me 4 msg...
i tink is song de lyric...
but duno wat song is dat...
lazy to reply -__-|||

haizzz....
din chat wit my darling for a long long long time adi....
one is bcoz of her studies exams and all...
another reason is bcoz of dat stupid fella...
stay there so long zomok??
-___-||
faster go bak larrr aishhhhhh....
felt dat i am so far away from my darling rite now....
is dat our soul r not connected anymore??
or u already ditch me away from part of ur heart??
i dun dare to tell u "i miss u"...
bcoz i din feel so...
im sorry...
but...im tinking of u...
is not missing...
juz...tinking...and tinking....
everyday..and oso most of da time...
saw dat fella on9 since yesterday...
but u never on9...
mayb u r appearing off9??
dun wanna chat wit me or wat??
observing her status and oso her pm,
giv me some clues...
mayb u r appearing off9??
dun wan to tink dat much...
later i couldn't sleep well at nite again...
and lastly...
i reli hope dat u wont disappoint me...

No comments: