Sunday, March 15, 2009

Saturday, 14th March 2009

"我知道伤心不能改变什么...
那么...让我诚实一点..."
listening to 温岚's 祝我生日快乐 da whole midnite...
eyes???
itchy+tears...
= swell....
aahahahahahaha
-____-||
ok...is over...
past....
juz forget bout it...

da whole afternoon watching electric guitar's video...
and practising too...
until my finger tips so pain...
> <>
luv tab~~~
stupid chord...
i know my finger is not long enuff...
made me press da string until so suffering...

my sifu called me~~~
weeeeeeee~~~
she came bak liao ....
bcoz her fren's father pass away...
said she will cum to find me...
but i dun tink she has enuff time lar...

found out dat quite a lot of ppl forget bout my bday in tis year...
those who rmb for last year...
and for tis year...
not anymore > <

at nite oso nth special...
watch superman wit papa and mama on tv > <
den actually im not reli watching lar...
i juz listening...
and sambil looking at electric guitars on da web...
hmmmm...
wondering when can i get an electric guitar...
dun tink dat my papa will buy > <
already hint him on yesterday..

i tink if reli going to buy...
tis will be...
bcoz so far...
i tink SX is da cheapest one...
or i shud say has da cheapest one...
(according to my prediction...bcoz i tink tis is da one i saw in 1U dat day...)


hmmm...
if im rich...
i would wan to buy Gibson or Yamaha...
mayb Agile AL or Douglas Shadow will do...XD
ok lar...
stop dreaming -__-||

No comments: