Friday, March 20, 2009

Thursday, 19th March 2009

i count liao de...
from yesterday until today...
i ate 10 panadol...
3 diff type -__-||
i ate 3 soluble...
2 tablets...
another 5 panadol650 for fever de...(doctor gave de)
wat the hell???
waliaooo i dun wan lehhhhh T____T
i always ask ppl to not eat panadol...
but my papa mama giv me so many panadol eat -___-|||

today feeling better adi...

but dizzy~~~~
dizzyyyyyyyyyyy~~~~
dizzyyyyyyyyyyyyy....
so...
still went to sleep...XD
after wake up...
hmmm...
is time for me to do my hw...
nono...
is to rush...hahaha
left only few days for me ...
and tons of hw... T____T
kept rushing my science notes for...
almost da whole day after i wake from my nap...
bcoz dat stupid Pn Mahaya said if we didnt hand in our notes after da skool reopen den our test paper's mark will tolak...how many marks adi har??
if im not mistaken..
i tink 50% -____-||
so ... even u get 80% hor..
tolak 50% hor...
become wat???
fail lar~!~!
so...nid to rush lor...boh bian...
siao one lar dat teacher > <
i do nth for my ERT in tis holiday...
omg....
wat i had done in tis whole long week??
ermmm not reli long -__-||
wasted 2 days to be in "sick mood" > <
den Sunday (22th) sure no time de...
Run For Peace mar...

salin nota salin nota~~
no chance to on my com...
wanted to finish it faster so dat i can on my com...
uiiiiii~~~~~
until 9pm+++ like dat...
SF call liao...
ge ge at there ask for my condition...
aishhh....
and actually wanted to complain dat her fren fall for her lao gong...
ya allah~~~~~
-___-|| juz dat only...
duno y da hell she so worry...
no lar...she is kan cheong..
oso not her lao gong fall for other ppl -___-||
sambil salin nota sambil listen her ngam > <
after finish cum on9 luuuu hehehehe....

aijiorrr so long din cum on9...
not reli long lar
1 days and a half only mar...
den my mailbox kena bomb again T____T
so hard to clear...

den aishhhh....
signed in to msn...
den tis "new email add" cum add me...
-__-|| tis darling...
wan to bomb my desktop wit her desktop contacts or wat???
already hav 2 naaaa...
still create another acc...
3 now -__-||
made me hav to kick my bro out from my desktop...
aishhhhhh....
next time i will be blur...
duno which to leave off9 msg -__-||
den suddenly cum find me...
uiiiiii shocked me...
and tell me dat she sit there for da whole day...
but din tell da reason...
but i know sure is bcoz of me > <
ok...
i know im thicked skin ...
hahahaha
told her dat i ate 10 panadol in 2 days...
all diff type...
let her scold -___-||
she said "later u die b4 recover" hahahaha
so funny ~~ i kept laughing there...
and she kept continue her story dat i go to hell bcoz eat too much of panadol and all...
-___-|| tis darling reli.... XD
after dat she sent me a photo...
and tell me dat she draw it for da whole day...
kept editing my hair and all...
aishhhhhhhhh tis darling -__-|||

(click to hav a larger and clearer view)


hahahaha i laugh+smile everytime when i c tis pic...
reli cute...
especially her words...
thanks alot my darling...<33333
i knew u put so much effort on it...
thank you so much.... <3333333333333
luv u so much... <333333
and oso luv tis pic so much... XD
muacksssssssss
dun u tink tis is sweet??
hahahaha...
sweet naaaaa...

sweet sweet sweet...
until dat pokai jealous liao -__-||
jealous dat my darling do only for me...
until cry so hard...
omg -___-||
juz dat lil thing...
ho sim lar...
27 years old liao lar u...
dun be so childish canot de ar??
-____-|||
din chat much again...
haizzz....

No comments: