Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Monday, 16th March 2009

kena slap by my mum (lightly dat type of coz) early in da morning...
but couldnt wake...
-___-|||
continue sleeping...
hehehehe...
after an hour...
my grandma's turn to wake me up...
aishhhhh....
finally still woke up...
went to park to hav some walks...
saw Jun Lim and Chai Tjun there...
hahahaha -___-||
well...
embarrassing ~~~
dun like ppl to c me ~~ T____T

came bak home...
chat wit my ah jie awhile...
long time din chat wit her..
miss her sia > <
den i tell her i wanted to shower ...
finish exercising...
den she said i smelly like shit hahahahaha
-___-|| where got jekkkk...
i didnt smelly lor~~~
aishhhhhhh ....
talk wit her awhile on mic thru MSN...
den she bzy working...
so we hang da call...

after awhile...
tis...
ermmm...
duno wat happened to me lar...
i totally forget bout her...
tis "Joanne" came and find me in msn...
wow...
she rmb me...
but unluckily...
i dun rmb her -___-||
trying my best to recall...
but still...fail...XD bwahahahahaha...
haizz lost memory or wat??
den started to chat wit her lor...
from Subang??
from Subang i juz know my Jo Ann leh~~
hahahahaha...
-___-||
ok is not funny...
and tis Joanne trying to lead me to da "wrong way"
-__-|| she told me dat 16 years old already can enter pub..
den i was like WTH???!! -__-||
made me wait for so long...
but actually...
im more interested in bar...than pub...
i dun like those noise in the pub which hurts my ear...
and oso dun like crowds...
so...some harmony and peaceful surroundings is more suitable for me...

went to take a reli LONGGGGG nap...
since i didnt sleep much on last nite...

tuition...
tis ganas de SF -__-||
kept hitting my hand hardly...
like i wont feel pain or wat -__-||
aishhhhhhhh....
she reli acts like a gal lar...
hahahaha...
not like a tb at all -___-|||
teacher Elaine saw SF's lou gong de photo...
oh no~~~!!!
-___-||
dun sampat ok??
teacher Elaine very friendly oneeee hahahahaha

chat wit Kelvin Yee at nite...
long time didnt chat wit him adi...
den after dat on call wit SF...
after dat sambil chat sambil on call...
den kept asking him bout electric guitar...
stupid me...
kept looking for ppl who r expert in guitarsss
forget dat he is one of them > <
until SF tell me only i know...
aishhhh c wat c lar...
c liao oso canot buy one lar...
aishhhh...

aiksss tink dao dat xiao lao hu...
den gek sim...
有了心上人就不理我了...
T____T
sad sia...
made me tink dat she angry wit me pulak...
who knows...
is bcoz of her 心上人 dat she treat me so cold...
duno her lar...

my darling came reli late today...
duno wat the hell is wrong wit me...
went and say "i hate u" pulak...
den kena "sut"...
said my mood is up and down...
and she couldnt catch it...
den faster 平复回~~
if not later kena sut somemore > <
-___-|| chat till half wan to go heat fish and eat pulak...
gosh...wat time liao oo -___-||
sprained my ankle...
bcoz went to wash da cup...
and rushing bak...(running)...
brake~~~and sprained~~
hahahaha...
haizzz...boh bian...
after last time's "heavy" sprains...
made my right feet now easily get sprain...
sleep reli late today...
bout 1.30am...

No comments: