Thursday, March 5, 2009

Silence is Golden~~~

learned tis proverbs few days ago...
and oso tink it is quite true...
sometimes feel like kept quiet is better than speaking...
juz like yesterday...
during Ekonomi...
i sit wit SF,
discussing to go for tuition at E.T.
we discuss not dat loud though...
but u know...
dat teacher beh song me or wat -__-||
da whole class is talking...
louder than me...
and tis Eko teacher calls only me -__-||
and asked me wat im talking bout wit them....
i din say anything...
she kept asking...and i remain silent...
so SF helped me to answer "about tuition"
and here starts scolding...
"yeaaa i know u having tuition...very clever adi...dun nid to listen to me har??? if u dun wan to listen to me get out from da class pls...im gud enuff..i wont kick u out from da class...u go out by urself..."
-___-|| sarcastic enuff...
den SF said " 早知道什么都不讲 "

den today...
duno wat da heck is wrong wit her...
she again calling my name...
and wat??
call only me lar of coz...
ok fine -__-||
i bear....
den after dat...
we are split into few groups,
answering da question to get marks...
n we get 0 of coz...
y???
she never c us sitting there wat...
even we raise up our hand so highhhhhhh still didnt choose us...
tink dat we r not exist or wat??
da group has only chinese den she couldnt c -__-||
her new name, 老盲女....
den SF and Pei Yee start complaining and scolding...
after awhile Pei Yee helped me to tie hair...
again she asked da whole class to look at me...
and kept complaining there...
-___-||
never c b4 or wat??
canot tie hair izzit???!!!
crazy -__-||
maniac -___-||
den others tie their hair she didnt scold -__-||
aishhhhhhhhhh...
den i super beh song adi...
kept cursing and scolding her...
den make alot of jokes of hers....
until Choi and Jing beh song me -__-||
scolding da teacher and not them oso...
duno y they so 大反应...
den ask us to do latihan...
her hand writing...
omg...small like hell...
she planned to kill our eyes or wan us to be blind ?? -___-||
den i said " we oso write as small as possible...to make her become blind too XD"
and so excited there kept making fun -__-||
stupid bengkel...
looking at dat 老盲女 + lou kim po for 4 periods....
eye oso pain lar -__-|||
rather to study any other subject than tis stupid Eko....
suddenly feel dat Pn Azah reli very gud -__-||
at least she still can c dat we r exist...
and at least she scolds da whole group and not only me wahahahaha
chiiiiii den dat Jing and Choi kept saying me tis and dat...
they wouldnt know lar of coz...
da one got scold not them wat??
is me??
they wont have any feeling though~~
da reason y i so 激动 ....
well...
is bcoz not only one person who scolding only me...
but a few person scolding only me...
SF Choi Jing...
luckily Pei Yee didnt -__-||
if not i wont ever cum to skool...
n tink dat stick wit Hui Xin is a lot better....
scolding me without any reason...
even wit reason...but still scolds only me...
wat??gang up and attacking da same target??
for sure u all felt fun...
for sure i felt so suffer -__-||
and juz can keep quiet when i got scold...
as i say...
silence is golden...
bcoz once i try to fight bak...
for sure they will continue scolding...
n i will got more scolding from them...
so...if i keep quiet...
nth they can do...
after they finish their points, they will stop scoldings...
so...
conclusion is...

speak = get more scoldings
silent = get less scoldings...


whic will u choose??
of coz to be silent rite??
learned a lesson yet today?? XD
i learned -__-||

No comments: