Friday, March 13, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY~~~!!! Weee~~!!

wished Cynthia last nite...
but she din reply me -__-||
normally she will wish me bak too...
aiksss suan liao...
wake up quite early today...
is actually wake by their sms -___-||
3 person...
my dear panda, Amy, Jo Ann and JJ....
hahahaha...

den go pyramid lor...
fetch Jing only...
they say Jing and Choi fight...
den Choi dun wan to sit my car to c her...
za dao..
from last nite i already know tis 2 person "yao geng guang"...
i dun tink they will fight juz bcoz of dat lil thing???
somemore da way they fight is reli...
so childish...
lol...
sit far away from each other...
hahahaha....
tis is not Choi's style though...
i oso lazy to care bout dat...hahahaha...

den we we reach Redbox...
sing awhile den i saw Choi's sms...
"i dun wan go adi...dun wish to go..."
den i was like -___-||
dun swt lar...
-___-||
lazy to waste my 15sen to reply her craps...
den like so scare i din c or wat...
send me for da second time...
hahahahhaa....
reli cute of her...
normally if she is serious,
i will be mad, call and shout at her....
u c i so steady den u shud know wat happen...
den dat Jing "gu gu wak wak"
suddenly say wan go toilet..
juz now ming ming only went toilet...
somemore go 4 so long... XD
den i know she must be planning at outside wit SF and Choi....
den suddenly came in wit a cake and sing bday song for me...
hahahaha...
wondering y their surprise is always not a surprise -__-|||

my bday cake >>>>


i reli very 怀疑 their hold camera de skill.... >>>






c lar both Choi and SF liao >>>>




da cow cow dat i like >>>>>


tis one cute~~ wit pure looks >>>


SHARKS!!!!!!!


dun 38 ok ??? we r in pyramid's hall...aquatic sow... >>>


me and choi' shoe >>>>


is actually me and Choi's finger...doing "3" XD da middle finger is mine>>>


lol cute of Choi XD


Jing, Me &SF's shoes >>>>>>


SF on call...tis Jing curi kiss her > <


my present from them...XD


wakakakka so excited wit my cow cow...especially da tummy XD


cute neh???


bought da same pick wit SF to wear...hers is blue color...


appreciation message :
thank you so much guys....
i appreciate these a lot...
i knew u all...especially 3 of u...
spent a lot of money on da cake and present...
i felt reli guilty...
especially for Choi...to c dat her wallet is empty...
n guilty for SF....bcoz of me, she mayb couldnt buy a new mobile to replace tis old and sucks one....
and oso guilty for Jing.... she paid too.... but she doesnt sang much in Redbox...time isnt enuff for us...

(is my fault dat i didnt mention tis last nite....i type tis on midnite last nite.....having problem complaining there...and forgotten these...so sorry...)


quite tired...
went for tuition...
get a lot of wishes...
but still owe one...
from da most important person...
i tot she rmb...
unluckily...
she reli forgotten...
and admitted too at midnite...
somemore dare to say cant i find her if i wan to find her...
lol....
LOL!!!
somemore tink dat my bday is on april...
so lucky of me...
having such forgetful darling...
im so so so disappointed on u....
2 years....
last year u r like tis...
and tis year...
da same...
not much diff...
im totally disappoint by u...
my darling....
u din even try to mend...
by talking to me...
da fact is u broke my heart...
even my ex still wished me...
alto he is late for 2 minutes...
but he still do....
and he is da last person...
im so sad to know dat...
u r not in da list....
even da last...
u still cant make it...
when u wished me,
is already late for 1 hour and 40 minutes ++
here to tell everyone...
Lim Joe Ee isnt happy at all on her bday...

so sorry to say dat...
i know i am bias...
juz bcoz of a person and disappoint all my frens....
im still so sorry to say dat....
but da time from morning to nite until i hang up da call wit SF...
at dat moment...im happy...
juz midnite dat im not happy...
dat time already pass...
so...
conclusion...
910 is still happy on her bday...but 1 hour after her bday happened a reli unlucky things...

2 comments:

Amy Choco said...

JOEY,
HAPPY BELATED B'DAY !
WISH U ALWAYS HAPPY ALL THE TIME
N HAVE LOTSA LOTSA MONEY ~
=)

ηδεζ ηg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.