Friday, March 13, 2009

Thursday, 12nd March 2009

today so sweet...
sleep until dun wish to wake up adi...XD
y???
bcoz i dreamt of BoA lor... **shy shy**
dreamt dat i met her and hugged her...
wakakakaka...
lucky~~~
but wat??juz a dream lar -__-||

today started to stick wit Pei Yee...
bcoz is time for me to study...
if not later i kept talking talking and talking...
din study again...
but i found out dat not much diff -__-||
stick wit Pei Yee still talk...
and sing somemore...
but not dat much...
still read alil...
is not like totally giv up...
at least still read...
n i tink i done my math and science quite well....XD
unlike da previous papers...
so many "fill in da blanks" XD
a.k.a empty spaces...
phewww~~
relieved...
finally march test is over...
and holiday is coming XD

after skool went to KFC wit Kave and Jing...
bcoz today is Kave's bday...
so i belanja her to eat KFC lor...
since i didnt buy anything for her...
den at there keep gossip bout tis and dat...XD
until dun wanna go bak adi... -__-||

at nite finally my darling came on9...
sent me da song she sang...
lol couldnt hear her voice again -__-||
only hear bibi's voice...
somemore made a photo...(combination of me and her)
but i juz c it from da thumbnail...
she didnt let da photo to be finish transfer -__-|||
she said wanna decorate more...
den start at there sot plug -__-||
wanna make story or wat ...
when i c dat pic i said "hahahaha when i take pic wit u??
she: "ohhhhhh u cant rmb adi?? we went to da restaurant to eat and i took pic wit u..."
me: "izzit??hahahaha sorry cant reli rmb"
she: "aishhhh...u rmb arrrrr...we eat lobster there...and i feed u until my hand so oily"
-___-|||
den i kept laughing there...
is reli funny and i hav to 配合 her...
me:" yea lar yea lar...but u rmb da wrong thing lar...we din eat lobster...we eat prawns...lobster is in another restaurant...> <>
-___-|| 2 sot ppl...at there syok sendiri...
dat photo dat she stole to make da combination is actually i took wit my childhood fren, Pei Pei, in da restaurant....
so she agak agak know wat i did there...
and made another similar story out -__-||
but for da food part she rmb wrongly...> <
den i so excited kept laughing there...
reli funny...
den tis daddy ask me go bath and hav my dinner...
scolded me -__-||
so i terpaksa to stop my excitation...
after shower and had my dinner...
she is gone....
wit da last msg "call me when u r bak"
and she is in off9 status -__-||
i was like WAT THE HELL???!!!
again being like tis...
everytime when i said im gonna away,
when i came bak,
she must be not around...
-____-|||
reli hate it...

den call SF to talk bout wat to do on tomoro...
since we got no movie to watch...
den keng keng xia...
keng to other thing adi...
den start to "cook porridge wit phone" again ... XD
talk dao half her lao gong jealous pulak -__-||
den she terpaksa to hang my call and persuade her lao gong...
aishhhhhh....

sms my darling to scold her...
but she still didnt cum bak to on9...
-___-||
watch the l word while waiting...
so gek dong at there...
afraid dat Bette will be doing smth wrong again > <
kept talking alone there like mad...
haizzz....
but she still didnt cum on9...
suan bah~~
go to sleep better...

No comments: