Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sunday, 15th March 2009

went to shonenbu meeting...
happy to c those kids...
especially dat 2 cute lil gal and boy...
> <>

today ar...
tot dat my dad will bring us out...
wan it to happened so much...
hahahaha so thicked skin lar me...
tink dat my dad would know wat to do...
aishhh who knows...
stay at home only ...
-___-||| den took nap for almost da whole afternoon...
hahahahaha...
boh bian...
sleep too late last nite...
and wake too early today -___-|||

nth special lor...
at nite...
quite late...
only my darling came on9...
sucks msn of hers...
my msgs kept bouncing bak...
and she always canot receive my msg...
aishhhhhh....
hav a reli nice chat...
finally we get to be like tis...
hahahahaha...
long time dat we didnt chat like tis...
and kept smiling like dat...
hahahaha...
sweet moment...
uhhhh...
forget to post dat 2 photo dat she made for me...
but i will only post one of them...
bcoz another one has her face > <
so...
not available...

(click on da image to hav a larger and clearer view)


at first she told me dat she made tis is bcoz she sees me sad...
and wanted to cheer me up wit these...
but after my bday,
she said actually she wan dat to be my bday gifts ...
-___-|| wondering wat she is tinking...
seeing dat 2 pic made me real happy...
smile :)
thank you my darling for putting so much effort on it...
muackssss...
luv u so much <33333333333
if u could rmb my bday...
and send me tis...
den tis might be da best bday gift ever (of u)...

den my papa -__-||
sot plug...
he is drunk lar i tink...
he is watching dvd at nite...
den about 12++am like dat he off everything...
and i tot he wanted to sleep adi...
but suddenly he sit down and shouted at me...
"oiii!! y u off my things??"
and i was like -___-|| huh???
den i said "u off it urself larrr..."
"izzit??reli??y do i off??"
"-___-|| how would i know???finish watching den off lar??"
"HUH??!! i finish watch adi??reli???!!!"
"omg...yea lar!!if not???"
den he kept walking up and down..
i tink he is recalling wat he did juz now..
omg...tis papa -__-||
scary sia...
shout me without knowing dat is actually his fault...
aishhhh...
den suddenly look at me and ask again "reli ??im da one who off it??reli???!!"
-__-|| "yea larrrrrrrrr...who so free go and off ur things lar..."
LOL > <

No comments: