Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday, 30th March 2009

i missed smth to tell on last nite...
bcoz quite rush...
my dad lar -__-||
kept beating my shoulder ask me to sleep...
aishhhhhh...
dat pokai...
DAT POKAI JEAN!!!
reli TMD....
din go and tink still ok...
once i tink bak wat my darling told me den reli on fire...
i treat her so nice...
take her as my fren...
alto we become like tis...
but still i take her as my fren and treat her nicely...
she???
把我的良心当狗吠...
went and tell my darling dat im so fake tis and dat...
wat the hell???!!!
fake???
fake until made myself to be so suffer??
uh huh~~~
u r da only fake one u know???
u only care urself and never tink for others...
fake fake fake...
yeaaa i admit dat previously is my fault on telling out wat u said and made u in hot water...
but cant u dun judge me wit dat "expired" case??
i treat u as my fren...
still fren...
truely from my heart...
how bout u huh??
juz know to use me as ur tool...
as ur megaphone...
as everything...
u forgot how i help u when u having problem wit my darling???
hmmmm???!!
i wasted my credit to call u...
until got scold by my dad...
help u in creating stories...
giving idea...
checking da airplane tickets...
and u call me as a faker...
is tis wat i get from treating u like my fren???
u r more fake...
always tell me dat u r not using me and all...
and it is so obvious...
ohhh pls lar~~~
dun make it too obvious cant u???
when u hav prob den cum and find me...
when everything is fine and when i chat wit u u never reply...
NEVER EVER....
even off9 msg still dun hav...
wat kind of human is tis??
or u shudnt be human??
ppl who only treats their lover nice...
opsss...
not reli...
i got complain by my darling bout u...
telling me everything...
im so so so soooooooo regret of passing my darling to u...
i tot u could take gud care of her...
treat her nicely...
giv her everything which is da best....
but u???
never care of her feeling...
juz care bout YOUR OWN F**KING FEELING!!
u r totally changed...
compare wit formerly...
u arent like tis...
mayb is bcoz u owned my darling??!!
and dun nid to treasure my darling anymore???!!!
is dat like tis???!!!
hmmm??
i reli wanted to slap u, tied u up and abuse u....
u r not qualified to get my darling's love at all!!
bcoz u never treasure it!!!
wat u tink u r??!!!
u tink u r so nice???!!!
so gud???!!
huh???!!!
not even 1% !!!
one thing i reli hate is...
U IGNORE IT WHEN MY DARLING IS CRYING!!!
how bear u treat da tears like normal water???
or mayb da water in da drain??!!
me??!!
haven c my darling's tears and juz know bout it im already being nervous and pain....
and i must thanks my darling on telling me dat jean backstab me...
i swear dat i WILL NEVER EVER HELP JEAN AGAIN!!!
or care of her fuking problems...
those fuking shit human shud faced it and oso deserved to get all those fuking problems!!!
u r FUKING DEAD!!!
if i could afford...
i would already asked my darling to leave u...
u better treat my darling DA NICEST from now on...
and for ur fuking pm "Now my dreams are filled with times when we're together, guess what i need from her is forever love.."
oh plsss ...
FUCK OFF LAR!!!
u know wat ??!!
u LOVE BCOZ U NEED!!
AND IS NOT U NEED BCOZ U LOVE!!
KNOW WATS DA DIFFERENCE??
U WILL NEVER KNOW BCOZ U ONLY CARE UR OWN FEELING AND BEING SELFISH AS ALWAYS!!!
BITCH!!



ok bak to topic...
if i continue to type bout dat pokai i will be fuking pissed off...
dat Choi today din cum to skool again -___-||
she is reli...
omg...duno how shud i say her...
dat Jing...
even worse -__-||
today duno wat da heck is wrong wit her...
being so emo...
emo is enuff...
and i wondering wats going wrong wit her mind...
playing water....
and act...
abnormally...
gosh~~~
asked her wat and why...
dun wan to tell...
always like dat...
if u dun tell,
we will never know...
and ur problems will never be solve...
cant u juz tell me???
or tell anyone else oso nice ar...
u will hav mental prob soon if u still continue to hide it like tis...

after dat is sf's turn....
aiiii...
she had prob wit her lao gong lor...
haizzz duno how to say...
reli worry bout her...
later she "self-abuse" lagi...
den i will pengsan...
asked her if she nid someone to talk wit anot...
she said dun wan...
at first she is like...
wan me to call her...
but after dat she refused...
aiii...
hope dat she is fine..
or i shud say i hope dat every of my bestie is fine..
y like dat??
im so happy on last nite...
and today...
every of them having problems...
is my fault...
for being happy like tis -___-||

den today at skool kept tinking of my darling...
**shy shy**
yeeeee miss miss nia XD
wakakakaka tink tio wat she told me on last nite den happy...
kept smiling until my mouth oso gonna torn -___-|||

but at tuition centre den frustrating lor~~~~
haizzzz...
haizzzzz....
u dun leh u...
u dun ar u better dun -___-||
at tis time...
aishhhhh...
y must choose da wrong time huh???!!!
suan liao lar...
i couldnt stop it too if "it" is coming...

No comments: