Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wednesday, 11st March 2009

today even worse -__-||
my akaun still ok ok...
reli scare my akaun canot score A...
later my sifu chop me into pieces -__-||
after my akaun exam dat i was like,
totally giv up or wat > <
my sejarah so geng...
luckily i read abit...
-___-||
da sejarah essay part most geng....
whole test pad,
so long hor -___-|||
so many "empty spaces"...
bcoz i only write for 2 lines...
wakakakaka...
Choi even worse than me -__-||
test pad oso dun hav... (din do essay part at all)
den i so regret dat i din study for my ERT...
ERT question...
tooooooooooooooooooooooo easy -__-||
but da problem is...
din study...
haizzz...
so how??
duno how to do lar of coz...
luckily got objective...
if not i sure fail liao.... >.<

came bak saw my darling's off9 msg...
so sweet lar ....XD
wakakakaka...
sweet until goes into da heart adi > <
kept smiling there...
aishhhhhhhh tis gal...
-___-|||

at nite nth special lor...
after tuition den went to meeting...
juz dat lu~~~

No comments: