Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Monday, 9th March 2009

last nite wat the l word...
dat episode too chi gek liao > <
**blushing**
kept laughing and bearing... XD

morning go eat dim sum lor~~~
after dat ar...
after dat i had flu again...
and tis Jing so dak yi one -__-|||
again asking me wan to go her house anot...
i ask her y...
she said bcoz wan me to teach her akaun...
za dao -_____-|||
den went and take a nap lor...
bout evening like tis wake by my koko n Rachel...
-___-|||

7pm we go to "The Ship" to eat steak...
wakakakaka...
not much thing to talk bout....
let da photos to "speak" den...

on da way go The Ship



koko >.<>


got caught by him dat i tengah 偷拍 >.<


The Ship de environment...






tis papa so childish de lar -__-||| wear napkin den ask me take pic for him pulak... > <






the waiter helping my papa wear da napkin... >>>


my dinner set (lamp rack topped) >>>>


my papa de >>>>>


mama de >>>>


koko de grilled lamp chop >>>


my dessert, ice cream cake... yummy~~ XD



came bak home den nonono lor -__-||
couldnt study nicely...
kept tinking of other things....
couldnt concentrate...
den went and read email and forward mail...
found out smth...
my darling's dp is changed....
den i went and check....
uiiiiiiiiii knew dat she came on9 last nite....
wat the???
wat i done again??
is dat my darling angry wit me???
so scare...
kept sms her....
asked her to cum...
but she didnt -__-||
aishhhhhhhhhhh....
reli worry....and afraid....
afraid dat she will leave me...
canot rmb anything at all...
T________T
die lor tis time...
went and chant for 20 minutes...
chant till voiceless adi > <
haizzzzzzzzz....
how lar??
kept sending off9 msg to her...
made me couldnt sleep well for da whole nite...
wriggling on da bed....
i tot dat we din chat for so many days,
and i will be ok if u din cum on9 for so many days again...
but im wrong...
im still being dat worry...
afraid.....scare...paranoid....
never decrease...
and only i know dat u r still very important to me...
without u,
i am nth...
my life is meaningless...
and my heart is empty...
pls cum on9 and tell me wats going on...

No comments: