Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday, 25th March 2009

u know wat??
im so lazy to update my blog...
thing to tell is...
i kept havin headache everyday...
no matter at where -___-|||
suffer~~
if not den my eye ball pain...
uiiii~~~
when will tis ends har???

last nite duno wat da heck is wrong wit me...
suddenly tink of smth which made me felt...
ermmm...
not sad...
but...
i feel dat i am so 失败 ...
now already form5...
tink bak da past time...
only know dat i never hold any jawatan at skool b4...
never ever~~~
no matter how hard i tried...
tried to be perfect...
tried to be hardworking...
but juz...no one sees...
i mean...
teachers doesnt realize dat im exist in tis world -___-|||
and y do others can get things easily but not me??
they r being so lazy...dun wan do tis...lazy do dat...
but still ...they r holding so many jawatan...
wat im mad wit is...
they dun even treasure da jawatan which they r holding...
juz respond like tis "chehhh..."
"aiyaaaa so many works to do..."
"chehhhh dat cert wan for wat lar???useless"
-___-||| me tis kind of poor child nid those certs and jawatan to go uni de leh~~
u dun wan den giv it to me larr~~~~
haizzzz...
reli sat bai...
even a lil' AJK oso never hold b4....
suan le bah -___-|||

today 3 of them didnt cum skool...
only me and pei yee...
aiyaaaaa...
ert ert ert...
jahit jahit jahit...
saya tak erti larrr -____-|||
ask mami to do den... XD
juz past like tis lor...
nth special...
den at science lab at there 偷吃 sama sama wit pei yee~~~
at skool...
quite ok..
juz kept complain bout 3 of them..
not reli lar...
is both choi and sf...
they very not "sang seng" de lor...
so me and pei yee kept complaining...
suan liao lar...
we complain only...they oso cant hear de lar -__-||
sai hei~~~

came bak home...
check mail...
waliao...
my darling sent me a reli longggggggg email ...
read until i O___O
hahahaha...
but nice to read too..
tot i got nth to reply...
but kept type type type...
den when scroll bak...
xia dao myself -__-||
bcoz is quite long oso my reply... > <

den wat??
tuition lor...
cum bak on9 chat awhile...
listen to SF talk bout her story (today they go Mid Valley)
den go do my science report...
den...
den kena marah by my dad lar...
Zzzzz
bout exercise oso can argue one -___-||
he is reli..
perfectionist???
not scold...
is shout at me...
if u live in da next door u could hear everything dat he scolded -__-|||
lazy to argue bak...
everytime drunk oso like tis...
-___-|| as i said, silence is golden...
kept quiet is better...
when he finish scolding he will stop...
if i fight bak he can fight bak until midnite oso dun nid to sleep den if like dat -__-||

No comments: