Saturday, March 7, 2009

Friday, 6th March 2009

memorize the 名句精华 until siao adi...XD
boh bian...
today is chinese march test exam...

today dat Choi duno wat happen...
juz say her wit something harsh only...
den at there act emo liao -__-||
not even scold lar...
shit~~~
when she scold me day and nite loudly non stop,
i oso haven be emo lar~~~
hey~~
dun tink only u r sensitive??
im sensitive too ok??
is juz dat i didnt tell or act it out,
dun mean i am not ok???
ok fine...
u tengah 28days...
dun wan to blame u...
later i go scold u ur face will bcome 关公 more -___-||

after skool,
chinese class...
she seems to be ok by herself adi...XD
-__-|| how i know???
bcoz when we(me, Pei Yee, Choi) going down wan to buy ice cream...
tis Choi kept pulling my ear -__-||
oiiiiii~~~~~`
painnnnn T____T
once i fight bak her words den she will pull my ear and say "耳朵不要了事吗???"
lol....
but gud oso -__-||
as long as is not emo-ing den im ok...

weeeee came bak saw my koko....
he is reli an observant guy...
so fast den knew dat i changed my spec > <
unlike others...
see for a long time still didnt know i changed -__-||
so sad~~ XD
watch his dancing videos until forget to take nap adi...

(videos of him still unavailable due to da technical prob of stupid youtube, i couldnt upload da videos...so many errors -__-||| )

nth special at nite...
bzy managing da files of my pc and my bro's laptop...
n oso watching Alien vs Predator...
den suddenly duno wat da hell is wrong wit me...
gone crazy or wat??
kept tinking of him...
until went and sms him...
finally, he admitted ....
but i still tink dat he is not telling da truth yet...
bzy for studies until no mood for other things??
izzit??
n oso got caught by me dat he is still using his SE mobile phone...
i tot he said his mum rampas and he is using china phone??
craps~~
hope he will tell me da truth on someday....

duno wat da heck i wrong wit myself...
y am i like tis??
hate myself so much...
so ambiguous ....

waited 4 my darling to cum on9...
but she didnt...
last nite she told me dat we will chat on today...
but she didnt cum.... -___-|||

No comments: