Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tuesday, 17th March 2009

first of all...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HUE TING~~~
WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~
hahahaha
so excited zomok??not my bday oso -__-||

went to SF house today...
to play...
ermmm...
not reli play...
practise on playing electric guitar...
uiiiiii~~~
hardddd -___-||
play until my finger tips pain again...
but is better than dat cheap acoustic guitar in my house -__-||
dat one is REAL PAIN -___-||
go bak home at bout 5pm+++++

not feeling so well in a sudden...
went and took a nap...
after wake up...
like a dead corpse adi...
got scold by papa -__-||
he tink dat i 偷鸡 ...
dun wan to exercise...
uiiiiiiiiii if i could i already exercise lar...

bear~~~~~
bearrrrrr~~~
aishhhh headache arrrrrrrrr
purposely dun wan to on computer -__-|||
but still no one realize dat im acting abnormally~~
aishhhhhhhhh...
fine~~~
go eat panadol myself T____T
den come on9...
kekekeke....
aiiiiiiii my darling came lately again...
somemore tell me she cum early adi -___-|||
let her gek sei... > <
chat till half very beh song...
dat pokai...
kept on9 off9 on off9...
her stupid "display picture" kept popping out ...
TMD....purposely or wat???
wanna let me c huh??
-___-||| c tio liao lar!!!
reli TMD -___-||
my headache originally OK de and dat pokai made me become K.O ... -__-||
den went and complain to my darling...
she asked me to not put da pic she edit at my dp bcoz dat fella haven know bout dat...
den i said "y i cant put things i wanted to put and nid to c wat i dun wan to c??!!!"
she didnt say anything...juz sigh...and asked me to block her -__-|||
headache~~~
no eye c...
couldnt bear anymore...
felt like wanted to vomit...
went to sleep...

No comments: