Wednesday, July 29, 2009

continue to be emo...and...hope u can reli move on... [ Wednesday, 29th July 2009 ]

not feeling well for da whole day...
dizzy~~ and headache...
+ emo... bwahahahhahaa
haizzz...
planned to study on today (b4 test)...
bcoz there is lots of times b4 da test...
who knows -___-||
read a lot...
but couldnt rmb even a word..
giv up den...
haizzzz...
mayb is bcoz i didnt sleep enuff??
caused dizziness...

got scold by Jing...
ermmm not reli scold lar...
is like...nag??mayb... > <
nag me bout da pillow...
and some of da topics...
-___-||
wats wrong lar???
is already da past...
ermmmmm alto sometimes i will flash bak lar ...
but still...
is da past....

hmmmm...
is already da sixth days dat i didnt on my msn... (included today)
as i tink...
there is no point for me to on my msn...
wasting time and speeds...
made me more emo only -___-|||
but hor...
im afraid dat my sifu is waiting for me to reply her off9 msg leh...
cham lor...
sorry lar sifu T______T
actualy...
im juz...
trying to run away from da fact ...
hahahahahaha dun wish to face it -___-|||
haizzz wake up lar...
even u din on for weeks, months, even years....
no one would care anymore...
formerly...
there is still a person who care...
but not anymore...
im no longer being welcome...
no longer being 重视 by others...

u seem to hav a person for u to move on adi??
congratz...
jane??or brenda?? i tink is jane...
even made a video for her and uploaded on youtube...
for tis 1 year, 10 months and 17 days....
ermmmm nid to take out da 3 months...
so is 1 year, 7 months and 17 days....
for so long time i've been knowing u...
no...
been wit u....
u never make me even a simple video...
my bday for da 2 years,
u've forgotten...
i dun mind...
but not even a belated present dat im receiving from u....
wat am i ??
even played songs for them...
for so long dat i requested from u....
do u play a song for me???
not reli...
is juz u r playing and i recorded it by myself...
so manual hahahahaha...
but still...i rmb d other things dat u made for me...
da 3 pics....
songs u sang and said dat were dedicate to me???
i duno if is reli dedicate to me or juz saying...
but i tink dat fella is more pitiful -___-||
din get even a pic if im not mistaken??
i duno too...
mayb she get it but not satisfied wit wat she had??
hmmmmmmm....
anyway...
im still glad to know dat u could move on...
at least wont be like me...
i mean...
wont feel wat im feeling rite now....
dun worry, be happy...

tink bout dat...
reminds me bout da pillow...
even a normal fren...
still made dat for me...
no...
is giv me dat...
not reli make it bcoz of me...
but at least i still get smth...

juz a normal fren who dun even luv me...
could treat me tis nice...
unlike u...
always said dat u luv me so much and so on...
though u always emphasize da luv is in fren's way...
but u juz never do like what they do... (they = normal frens who dun luv me as much as u do...)

special msg to Jing :
ok..
im started to be confuse when i reach tis part -___-||
yea lar i know im 矛盾 lar -___-||
ignore me lar...
aishhh im like dat one mar...
u oso know de lor... > <


and dat berkelakuan ganjil one (my bro) came bak and again continue torturing my com > <
and oso now turned to be him who addicted in chatting -___-||
he hor...waliao...
on my com for hoursss didnt off... (9 hours on yesterday continuously )
sam tong dao me~~~
and kept chatting there -____-|||
aishhhh...

emo...
emoooooo....
weeeeeee...
emo while surrounded by a group of happiness -___-||
ok again emphasize...
dat happiness obviously is not referring to me and im not included...

Gohonzon...
what should i do in order to live a happy life???
chanting for 9A's???
is that what i want???
im not happy at all...
even get 9A's...
also wont be happy...
moreover.... not happy.... emo like this... how to get 9A's???
would You help me up???

이성민...
Oppa....
do you really existed in my world??
or is just a fantasy again???
is doesn't matter...
just let me rely on you...
or else i really got no one to think of already...

No comments: