Tuesday, July 14, 2009

got slandered by Jing T____T wu wu wu~~ [ Monday, 13rd July 2009 ]

well...
i know there r smth wrong wit me -__-||
bcoz i kept smiling like very happy -____-||
and actually im tinking of my Sung Min <333333333333333333333
hehehehe...
but tis Jing -___-||
so perasan nia...
i din look at her den she said i kept looking at her (while smiling) -___-||
i didnt lor...
i juz looking at other things which is close wit her... > <
but tis gal,
so muka tembok nia...
den during science class...
waliao "bi gong"...
-___-||
kept beating me and ask me tell her wat happened...
got new lover or wat -___-||
crazy...
my life now is empty lar...
go where find love lai??
imagination got lar -____-|||
den i mar said lor "tell for wat lar??after tell u oso wont believe me one lar"
den she blackmail me -___-||
said if i dun tell her den next time she wont care bout my things anymore and wont wan to listen to my storeys anymore -___-||
wahhhhhhhh~~~
den mar tell lor...
"bcoz of my fav. artist larrr"
den immediately kena pukul -____-|||
she " u dun jia jia lar u...faster tell lar"
me "see...i told u...even i tell u oso wont believe and u reli dun believe -___-|| "
she "i know u for so long time adi...u tink u duno ur pattern meh??"
well...
sometimes my pattern would be like dat...
but for tis time is reli diff -___-||
not related to "love" at all...
ermmmm....
related lar -___-||
luv my idol oso luv mar XD

anyway...
i reli din lie lar...
im telling da facts + truth ...
dat im crazy over Super Junior -__-||
sorry, one of da member only.....
SUNG MIN~~~!!! <333333333
XD
-___-|| ignore me...
he is reli...adorable **pure** dreamy **pure** charming **pure**
and etc etc etc...
recently bzy saving his pics from da net...
waliaoooo alottttt
and finally at bout 11am++++ like dat i finish saving -___-||
and now having 122 pics of only him XD
and oso 135 pics of Super Junior...
but of coz -__-||
da whole folder still couldnt beat my BoA XD
for BoA, is not 100 or 200++ of pics...
but for da pic folder of BoA is 208mb...
woww...
nyek nyek nyek XD
unbeatable, undefeated XD
wanna beat BoA??
still got long way to go~~~
but how cum juz Jun Su (Xiah from TVXQ) pic den already 140 -____-|||
aiyooo dat one diff case oso...
hehehehe bcoz i take quite a long time to "collect" his pics...
admire Xiah since last year???
but until now (13rd of July) only 140 worr...
bout 1 year ++++++++
hehehehe unlike Sung Min...
juz 2 weeks den already 122 XD
wakakakakaka...
ok -___-||
actually im not here to tell my "collections" -____-||
anyway...
wanna see my Sung Min??hehehehehe

photo of Sung Min (when shooting MV of "Sorry Sorry")


he looks so damn cool lar XD


love tis part da most XD (he was dancing to Sorry Sorry at road show)


cool cool cool~~~!! doing magic tricks at Star King (a korea show)


dar darng~~~ YES!! is tis!!! (setting ----> set as wallpaper)
and now tis pic is my mobile's wallpaper XD

isnt he looks adorable??? > <


-___-||
ok lar cukup lar ...
wan video mar??
hahahahhaa -___-||
dun wan lar...
later ppl say me sot...
but still...
can i post da magic tricks one over here?? **pure**
hehehehe free den take a look lar...
is reli cool XD
and made me speechless...
bcoz i duno how to describe -____-|||

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view