Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"雨"... 不停落下来... haizzz [ Wednesday, 8th July 2009 ]

a very complicated feeling...
duno how shud i describe...
it happened on last nite...
actually i didnt plan to view da comment...
but duno y...
smth pull me to there...
after reading...
and again...im being paranoid... -__-||
ppl who knows me well shud know dat im super sensitive...
a normal ppl read it absolutely they will feel nth wit dat sentence...
but for me, a very sensitive person, a negative-thinker, pessimistic person and oso a person who had lots of 阴影....
dat sentence...
is reli...
hurtful...
actually, i wont be blue if is juz "this" (singular)...
but thing goes worse when i relate everything (current and past) together and kept tinking of "theseeeeee" at once...

y???
wats wrong wit me??
y ppl always judge me in bad way??
y they like to slander me ??? as always???
for them,
my explanations are excuses or stories...
and always twist around my meanings...
or else den say dat im fake...
lol...
yea...
sometimes it might sounds exaggerated for my words...
but at least...
im telling da truth,
da actual thing,
da thing which reli happened...
and not create it by myself...
and for feelings,
im being even more honest to myself...
i dun tell out if i reli dun feel it...
and sometimes...
even i feel it...but i din express it out or tell...
until being ask...
anyway...
is juz useless telling here...
bcoz i know im still fake...for u...

and lol...
anything which is bad must be related wit me...
tis is da way they tink of me...
ppl's faults became mine...
da one shud got scolding din get, but im da one who get it for them...
im da one being slandered but at last being twisted again...
din even do anything but got hated by others...
juz talk like normal but became annoying for them...
too much to say...
anyhow...
and somehow...
im always da bad one...
being da scapegoat as always...

tears dropping uncontrollable...
it seems like it will never ends...
until da day i die...

waking up wit a swollen eyes almost every morning...
lol...




today ERT class masak again...
tis time din hangus lar...
bcoz im not da one who cook > <
Fatiqah cooked...
i cut and wash dishes ...
but tis gal -___-||
cook wit a reli big fire until da pots gone black > <
luckily is washable hahahaha -___-||

during Ekonomi SF again drawing tattoo for me...

today de tattoo cool abit de XD i tink is evil -___-||

again..ignore my laps > <


when reach home already 脱色 lor...
at skool i so bzy...kept re colour it...
but 脱色 脱 till very yeng yi xia



and for yesterday de group tattoosss photo~~
Pei Yee's and Mine XD


eh??? tak cukup orang??


arghhh...we forgotten Choi > <


proud :$
im da whitest XD
-___-|| hand only larrr > <

den dat Ekonomi teacher...
walau...
again 针对 us -___-||
i tink is da second time me and SF together kena...
i rmb on da first 2 months of Form5,
we get 针对 by her b4...
-___-|||
waliao...
we oso din do anything,
somemore we din reli talk lor...
juz she bzy drawing da tattoo for me -___-||
and tis teacher,
scolded and say dat we talked -___-|||
死针对...
kesian SF -___-||
always 被遭殃... > <
now i very yong sui meh -___-||
always catch only me -__-||
scold only me...
whole class doing wat im doing but never see u scold...
wat the hell...
i never say dat im gud in ekonomi b4 lor...
u r da one who kept saying dat we r...
den kept scolding dat we fail ekonomi...
i fail for mid-term is bcoz im sick wat...
see lar u...
wait and see...
one day i will take da result and throw on ur face -___-||
丢死你...
somemore at there eat me and Fatiqah cook de foods...
小心啃到。。。
nono...
is 啃死你 -___-||
eat eat eat...
eat so much...

hope dat tonite i can sleep well...
haizzz...
already long time dat i didnt sleep well : (

No comments: