Tuesday, July 28, 2009

shitty shitty life of mine... [ Tuesday, 28th July 2009 ]

on these days juz like dat lor...
still crazy over Min...
bcoz besides saving photos and watching videos of him,
i tink i got nth to do adi...

wat had i become??
useless...
shitty life...

memories kept going around my mind...
juz memories dat i hav...
dat is juz wat they left for me...
smiling alone for sometimes...
but still being emo after im wake...

yesterday had a reli weird dream -___-||
i was taking nap...
and i dreamt dat da fella called me,
told me dat they make up and being together again...
i didnt giv any respond there (in my dream)
juz "ohhh...i c...congratz"
den she again doing wat she do as always,
teased me...
" i know u r jealous rite?" -___-||
"im not"
"i know u r...dun lie...but hahahaha u wont get it...foreva..."
and den i kept denying and she kept "playing" me...
-____-|||
wat the hell...
even in da dream still behaving da same to me -___-||
100 years oso never change...

hmmmm still dat words...
"ppl around me" seem to be reli 幸福...
and again...tis ...
"unlike me..."
emo~~~~

juz now (nite) got scolded by papa -___-||
bcoz i forgot to bring my pencil case to skool and ask them to bring it for me...
aishhhhh...
den papa scolded :" wats ur prob??wats wrong wit u??har??? not forgetting da bread den forgetting ur pencil case...ur bro ar, he never wan us to bring anything to skool for him b4...u know y??"
"aishhh...how would i know??"
"use ur brain to tink lar...is bcoz he never bring foods to skool " and den he laughed...
my bro laughed along -____-||
ok...
im not da exception too... > <
so "fei" de lar...
den when he was scolding me,
im bzy saving Min's photos again...
and he scolded "see lar...always look at da man in white...see until forget to bring tis and dat...right???"
i fight bak " wat lar!! he is guy not man ok?? and b4 knowing him i already hav tis kind of habbit, which is forget to bring my tupperware (bread) ..."
dadi "i dun tink so...i tink u started to become like tis more frequent after looking at dat guy "
-____-||||
aishhh speechless...
mayb is true hahahahaha...
see Min until lost my soul -___-||
other fans even more exaggerated...
case like suffocated, heart attacks, couldnt breathe well happened on them -___-||
anyway, is juz da comment they wrote,
n they r still alive for sure...
hahahaha like to membesar-besarkan -____-|||

今天。。。
不是。。。
是从拜一开始就带小青青去学校。。。
因为考试,
要睡觉。。。
今天有事故发生。。。
那个死菜 -____-||
趁我不注意的时候就把我的小青青给藏住。。。
害我紧张到要死。。。
真是的。。。
当我发现到不见的时候,
问 Pei Yee 有没有拿,
他就在那边笑,
还以为他拿了 -___-|||
就一直叫他拿出来。。。
他又继续笑 -___-||
后来考试开始的时候,
菜在他书包拿出来。。。
然后对着我笑。。。 -__-||
“等下你就死。。。”
害我考完要用手睡 -___-|||
他就很舒服的睡枕头。。。
睡醒过后还说不好睡,
我给他炸到 -___-|||

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

我一直在寻找在试图找到如何让我的个人博客站点编码,你现在的风格和主题是绝妙的创意网站。你自己或你的代码你招聘一个编码器来获得对你亲自做?.