Monday, July 6, 2009

idiotic me -___-||| haizz... [ Monday, 6th July 2009 ]

dat Jing so cute de lor -__-||
cum skool half day oso syok -___-||
last nite ask her drink vinegar but never wan to listen to me...
dun wan listen den dun complain to me lar -___-||
and at last,
still im da one who go up and down wit her...
aishhh...

today our class so 冷清清...
left only me, Pei Yee and Choi...
dat Choi sure tidur lagi de lor...
dat Pei Yee oso tidur one -__-||
me...
couldnt sleep...
haizzzz...
tink of all da things den dun nid to sleep liao : (
阿~ 多么痛的领悟~~~

den after skool,
me and Choi tumpang Kelvin de car lor...
waliao is quite steady de...
but after dat he kept "playing" while driving -___-||
pusing here pusing there..
den somemore 飘移...
walau...
so dangerous...
luckily i bought life insurance -__-||
most "fei" de is -__-||
after fetching 2 of them balik,
while fetching me balik...
he tell me "actually drive is reli very easy one, is juz dat u must hav confident...and be careful while driving... do not play wit it..."
immediately , i point at him when he finish his "do not play wit it"
den he -___-||
and replied "aiyoo my case is diff.... im moody for today... datz y i drive like tis "
-____-||
他讲完了...
den after dat...
he again “旧病复发”...
-___-|| ppl who r in our gang shud know he got “前科” one...
ahem ahem...
hmmmm~~~
duuuuuuu~~~~~ (censored)

when im having lunch...
suddenly smth pop up in my mind...
smth.....got larr~~ smth lar~~ (secret)
combine wit wat i chat wit Jing on last nite...
told her dat she seldom write about me...
den she said is bcoz nth happened on me datz y din write...
and scolded me "u sot de.... din write u mar gud lar...u so wish smth not gud happened on u meh??"
immediately answer "not bad leh...mayb when i suicide u will write bout me geh...other than dat all is write i scold u ar... and blah blah blah ..."
unlike SF... she juz write anything bout SF over there which she wont even bother -____-||

wondering y im so idiotic -___-||
老是想买那些有的没的。。。
if let her know i tink like tis and like dat (negative way),
sure kena nag+chant for da whole nite until morning 5am+++ again -___-||
but gud oso lar ^^
at least got ppl care...
better than having nth...
but still...haizzz...
留着也没用了...
but reli very idiot lor...
tortured,sacrificed and made myself to be suffer juz for tis 2 words,
“在乎” ...
or mayb “重视” ???
probably, im da worst choice ever dat no 1 would pick...

dat nite chat wit my “同病相怜” de net buddy, Judy...
da way how she describe me is reli so so so right...
said dat im juz like a bridge for them...
ermmm...
put it in tis way...
they juz take me as a bridge...
??????
more more...
juz to get advantages....
lol...
funny...

and when u finish my post,
u might found urself in a very blur and confusing condition...
dun worry...
tis is a normal reaction XD
bcoz i purposely type it as blur as i can... XD
shhhhhhhhh~~~
bcoz there r lots of secrets hiding inside each word and sentence....

No comments: