Monday, July 27, 2009

四处都是“幸福的味道“,但我不被包括在内。。。 [ Friday, 24th July 2009 ]

early in da morning....
sitting at my place...
den already surrounded by those “幸福的味道“ ...
lol...
E e E e E e...
well, not trying to tell my name -___-||
but having such feelings...
envy...
emo....
haizzzz...
argued wit SF....
-___-||
no point of argue-ing...
she is like dat...
but didnt wan to admit...
apa lah > <
unreasonable...
and dat Jing -___-||
tot we fight,
den kept pressing my hand -___-|||
dun let me to fight bak > <
aishhhhh...
hahahaha cute lar Jing,
afraid dat we will 伤感情...
but reli beh tahan -___-||
dat “幸福的味道“ reli very “重”... -____-||

bout midnite...
our first time -___-||
i mean dat tiger duno sot plak or wat > <
suddenly ask me free or not,
wan "keng gai" wor...
den talk craps talk liao 40 mins++++ > <

No comments: