Tuesday, July 21, 2009

haizz...miserable life?? lost...regret...kit teung mak mak... [ Tuesday, 21st July 2009 ]

sei lor...
july test coming...
after dat den SPM trial liao...
but still continue 混 at skool -___-||
walau cham lor...
study lehhhh~~ (knock wall wit head)
haizzz...
cham lor...
my life -____-|||
not meaningless...
but super meaningless...
still looking for my aim...
still wondering y am i alive...
y am i living???
and wat am i living for???

recently not dat hunger for luv...
moreover there r "such thing" happened on me -___-||
totally disappoint me...
numb is not enuff???but wan my heart to be dead??
lol...
BoA made my days after i lost my precious "one and only"+"3 in 1"...
now Sung Min's turn hahahahaha...

urghhh...
wat u scolded me is reli so true dat im gonna eat myself and dream of my idol for my whole life...
hahahahahaha....
so wat??cant i??
since there is no one for me to concern of...
and at least i found da only reason...
still better than living for nth ...
right???

hmmm...
Choi seems to be very happy...
and oso very sweet wit her lao gong hahahaha...
aiyoooo for sure lar...
even da stomach pain like hell but after see him den immediately recovered -___-||
exaggerated...
reli lar...
-___-||
from wat i observed, it is like tis > <
hahahaha luv is always da best&effective medicine....
still better than doctor hahahaha... XD

how wish i could hav an effective medicine too : (
i still rmb very well dat i fell sick for a reli long time after dat day...
med expired??
doctor ran away???
hahahaha wondering too...
my med is not only my med...
my doctor is not only being a doctor...
but at da same time taking lots of roles too...
miss??
certainly...i do...reli...
but i uds dat...
time couldnt turn bak...
and da same as da bond between us too...
it might be my fault??
and yea...
definitely, it is...
mianhae...
kor tod na, tee rak....
alto u wont get to c my blog,foreva...
but tis is da words which hiding deep inside my heart, mind...
hahahaha im always like dat wat...
always type smth which i wanted to tell over here though u wont get to know...
hehehehe tis is wat we call, unique...
or strange??hahahahaha...
crazy instead... > <

another day has gone
i'm still all alone
how could this be
you're not here with me
you never said goodbye
someone tell me why
did you have to go
and leave my world so cold

everyday i sit and ask myself
how did love slip away
something whispers in my ear and says

that you are not alone
for i am here with you
though you're far away
i am here to stay
but you are not alone
for i am here with you
though we're far apart
you're always in my heart
but you are not alone


today again Sejarah teacher 搞针对...
-____-|||
waliaooo my eyes small jek,
den slandered me say i sleep...
-___-|||
wat the....
y must u call only me har??
everytime...
aishhhh...
wats related wit da rain???
cant find any excuse of calling me out??
and even can take rain as ur excuse??
bravo~~!!!
obviously...搞针对...
针对 me den tell lar...
i know i failed my sej...
and many of them failed too...
but y must be only me???
i wouldnt blame or complain anything if u r being fair...
bcoz i know dat is my fault...
totally speechless...
fine...
anything will do...
since tis is not da first time adi...
习惯就好...

these reli suits me a lot...
(designed and drew by Jing)

犯贱の快乐





MIS3RabL3 Lif3


No comments: