Sunday, July 26, 2009

lol...hurtful...bond which actually dun belongs to us?? [ Thursday, 23rd July 2009 ]

and finally u leave me off9 msg...
waited ur reply for a few days...
never giv me even a blank msg...
but once u reply,
ur words are reli lol...
how cruel....
juz bcoz of dat fella,
and u treat me like tis???
thanks a lot for doing dat to me...
back stab u???
lol...
ok, i admit dat i do...
n sorry for denying at da first place...
bcoz i cant reli rmb wat i said in my blog...
but i dun call dat as back stab though...
y it is??
im juz expressing my anger and sadness over here...
cant i??
moreover i tink dat wat i said sounds true too...
(i duno if it is true anot, datz y i said "sounds true" ... )
and my words...
were probably...
contrast...
wit wat im actually tinking...
i know i lied to myself...
even lied to them dat i could move on...
n now...
see??
wat am i rite now???
clearly shown dat i couldnt...
is juz a lie....
lied myself, lied anyone...
but y not u???
y am i being so true wit u for everytime???
is bcoz of da promise dat i made??
i dun tink so...
is bcoz...
lets figure it out by urself...

is reli so painful while reading ur words...
y must be dat fella??
y...
y da bond between us...
is more like belongs to dat fella n not me???
im reli...
speechless....
totally speechless...

No comments: