Thursday, July 9, 2009

wat a day??? :( and im reli sorry for da wrong way of caring u and oso da wrong way of discussing wit u.... [ Thursday, 9th July 2009 ]

early in da morning,
dat SF already cried like ......
duno how to describe...
juz crying non stop for da whole day...
her tears keep dropping...
i duno anything bout dat...
so im not giving any comment...
she said she felt regret dat she didnt treat Wing da best...
and felt regret dat she didnt tell out wat she reli feel for Wing on time...
da regrets seem to be late...
mayb tis would be her lesson...
a reli painful lesson...
and mayb she will much more treasure and appreciate her lover after tis...
she reli... -__-||
duno how shud i describe...
is like...
a lil' bit of 不惜福... mayb????


there r smth i forget to tell on yesterday's post -___-||
is bout at APD room...
our B.I. teacher let us watch some videos which ....
not reli related wit B.I. but science -___-|||
so swt...
ok da main point is not tis...
we were sitting on da floor...
and tis Jing duno wat happened -___-||
kept 偷击 me -___-||
smth wrong wit her...
she never be like tis to me since da day i know her lor...
but today kept wanna kiss me...
scary -___-||
get rid off her "attack" for da first few times ...
but at last still kena liao T___T
hahahahaha but luckily...
not even my cheek dat she get XD
somewhere below my ear which is not face or neck -___-||
ok...
yesterday still very very....
very 亲密 one...
but today...
hurt liao my Jing : (
aiksss...
felt super regret and super remorse...
im sorry...
and i know,
juz da word sorry, couldnt mend anything...
is juz like wat she always said to me when i apologize, " sorry 大完阿? "
is my fault dat i didnt tink on ur side...
and is oso my fault dat i know nth but shouting at u...
i dun mean to scold u...
juz...
i duno how shud i tell...
i hope u uds wat im trying to tell...
and oso hope u uds da way of our caring...
mayb is too much for dat...
and mayb im not caring in a fren way but is more like a mother's way... -___-|||
as a fren, definitely, i do not hav da right to scold u...
bcoz even ur parents still didnt scold u for dat -___-|||
and i tink i shud not meddle in ur things...
mayb is da time for me to set u free...
u already grown up...
i believe dat u know wat to and to not do...
and clear wit urself, make ur own decision which u tink is right...
still wanna nag for my last time -___-||
try ur best on ur studies and SPM...
no one would blame u if u had tried ur best...
i will try my best to not be like a 管家婆 too hahaha > <

No comments: